**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

shoot my shot and seller accepted
Should be here tmorrow

BD6D6B26-9159-4A28-ACBB-3333E874A4A2.png
538DA4A3-7AF5-42B8-9A6D-ADDBF26D2478.png

That's a lick. Probably my favorite item in my collection, even though I've only wore it once.

Dont do that to your feet bro :lol:

If they look weird on my foot, I can send one pair back.
I need a pair of sneakers to jog in and his kicks usually fit well on me because I have slim feet.
I can send back the back up pair or resell them as BNWT

Im tall, clunky sneakers look ok on me. These are sold out in most retailers so
they cant be as bad looking as the hi tech sneakers... I hope.

RETURN POLICY
All orders placed starting March 1, 2020 are eligible to be returned for 60 days from the purchase date.
The refund will be applied to the credit card or other method of payment initially used to make the purchase. Please note that depending on your financial institution, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be reflected on your statement if you used a credit card (up to 30 days for internationally-issued cards).

1588024061006.png

These are available as well for exchange.

Upgrade the RLX laces with these 3m laces. Bigger and more reflective.
1588024729878.png

Its the little details that make this aesthetically pleasing.
Fat juicy reflective laces turn these into 500 dollar looking kicks.
Sshhh. You can't teach style and aesthetics.

Last edited:
If they look weird on my foot, I can send one pair back.
I need a pair of sneakers to jog in and his kicks usually fit well on me because I have slim feet.
I can send back the back up pair or resell them as BNWT

Im tall, clunky sneakers look ok on me. These are sold out in most retailers so
they cant be as bad looking as the hi tech sneakers... I hope.

RETURN POLICY
All orders placed starting March 1, 2020 are eligible to be returned for 60 days from the purchase date.
The refund will be applied to the credit card or other method of payment initially used to make the purchase. Please note that depending on your financial institution, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be reflected on your statement if you used a credit card (up to 30 days for internationally-issued cards).

1588024061006.png

These are available as well for exchange.
I might keep the 3m stadium laces and use them for the RLX sneakers instead.
Not that your fit wont be doing it, just that function is where the problem lies. The athletic footwear is just for fashion ime..

They are that bad in quality? Damn what happened to Polo?
Sheesh. Looks like I will send the 2nd pair back and just keep 1 pair for my collection in storage.
Ralphy has ALWAYS been a joke in the athletic shoe dept. He has never taken a really, serious go at it. Years ago, back in the 90's, before they even called it a "collab", he should have farmed out kicks production to New Balance or Nike or (old school) Adidas and let them produce it from the ground up and pay them to slap his name on there. New Balance would best fit Ralphy's steeze, and I mean exclusively the high end, "Made in USA" or "Made in England" New Balance.

I DO like the insole in those Stadium shoes. It's this;

RESIZED2 79e120a3dac9c11f4854bresize74d5c3c5d99_listingImg_Brf4Co1pCa.jpg

Would be the only reason to keep. This insoles will be rare in the future.

"What I tell you about wearing the wrong New Balance?" - Raekwon

Sheesh. Looks like I will send the 2nd pair back and just keep 1 pair for my collection in storage.
Hold up I wouldn’t go run a marathon on in those but if you had them on and went hiking outdoors or thru Central Park your feet would be fine the insole Is mad cushioned got no problem with his footwear except they don’t last as long as nike or timbs but they look and feel great do your thing Rico only one way to find out for your self

Ralphy has ALWAYS been a joke in the athletic shoe dept. He has never taken a really, serious go at it. Years ago, back in the 90's, before they even called it a "collab", he should have farmed out kicks production to New Balance or Nike or (old school) Adidas and let them produce it from the ground up and pay them to slap his name on there. New Balance would best fit Ralphy's steeze, and I mean exclusively the high end, "Made in USA" or "Made in England" New Balance.

I DO like the insole in those Stadium shoes. It's this;

RESIZED2 79e120a3dac9c11f4854bresize74d5c3c5d99_listingImg_Brf4Co1pCa.jpg

Would be the only reason to keep. This insoles will be rare in the future.

"What I tell you about wearing the wrong New Balance?" - Raekwon
I just saw the insole on IG and posted. lol
Now I will need a clear plastic container to display the shoe from the top.
1588035856722.png

Last edited:
Theres much better footwear options for running

You gonna mess around and hurt yourself in those

This is my last custom for now...

Winter Safari Crew neck sweatshirt. Unisex.

Probably would sell out at Prince street in half hour.
winter_safari_3-removebg-preview.png

Branded cuff. My favorite. Rico Swa signature design. I call it Watch branding.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom