**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Am I missing something?
1597850368921.png

Last years version just hit the outlets for about $200 CAD, still sitting on some department clearance racks for even cheaper ~$180 CAD... So they follow it up with the exact same item for $300 USD this summer?

Am I missing something?
1597850368921.png

Last years version just hit the outlets for about $200 CAD, still sitting on some department clearance racks for even cheaper ~$180 CAD... So they follow it up with the exact same item for $300 USD this summer?

Colors look like they in different sections that’s all I see maybe it’s thicker no see thru who knows got to see it in person

Miss when homie used to post layouts

His fits always 🔥

I still remember those beef and broc dress shoes. SMB post em again, for old times sake.
Much appreciated. I have kids and pets running through here now, so I've had back on the layouts for a while. If it's the green saddle oxford, then I'll be unpacking those for Fall. I'll be sure to post when I have them available

Am I missing something?
1597850368921.png

Looks like colors are in different order, how clever.

Might be thicker than zig zags this time tho

Anyone have a code in their email they don’t plan on using? If so, please PM it to me in case I miss the post while I’m sleep and someone else beats me to it lol

Has anyone ordered any of those custom Polo inspired shirts with the Disney characters? I forgot who posted it

They need to drop another 30% but it is what it is

Attachments

• 1F6EB239-C501-47F2-976B-7B7097F271D6.png
    1F6EB239-C501-47F2-976B-7B7097F271D6.png
    549.2 KB · Views: 169
1598124853054.png

King of Miami is what they call me.
1598125627136.png

Versace, Benneton, etc The only 90s brand that plays games with my emotions is
Polo. Trying to be like Supreme instead of releasing the stadium to the fans.

I will spend my money elsewhere until the stadium shorts drop.
Polo not dropping the stuff we asking for. Other people give us the archival stuff.
While yall buy pieces you dont really want because you waiting on the quality grail retros, I will
grab the other brands and just wait for the quality retro grails.

I dont want the sportsman button ups. Yall can have those. The stad shorts and the polo sport tennis
is all im studying right now.

1598125834182.png

Last edited:
1598124853054.png

King of Miami is what they call me.
1598125627136.png

Versace, Benneton, etc The only 90s brand that plays games with my emotions is
Polo. Trying to be like Supreme instead of releasing the stadium to the fans.

I will spend my money elsewhere until the stadium shorts drop.
Polo not dropping the stuff we asking for. Other people give us the archival stuff.
While yall buy pieces you dont really want because you waiting on the quality grail retros, I will
grab the other brands and just wait for the quality retro grails.

I dont want the sportsman button ups. Yall can have those. The stad shorts and the polo sport tennis
is all im studying right now.

1598125834182.png
:emoji_sleeping:They got a 90s Nike Andre Agassi thread you’d love b ... it’s like this when we see a post and there’s no polo you wasting our time

Back
Top Bottom