**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

There's a disconnect between you and reality. Nothing that you've typed has any effect on Tommy Hilfiger nor Polo products that are released.

These company executives are not listening to anyone in this thread.

Doesn't matter. I dont place any value on low quality retros that cost
over 50.00.

Last edited:
If that indian head hoodie is real an that illustration is chenille,
please call me Master Lo. The one they listen to at corporate.
Master Lo aka Mr Chenille aka Polo Jesus.

1603680452884.png

Master Lo.

Last edited:
I also grew up thinking TH was a racist and I can't remember why but I decided to look into the rumor a couple years ago (probably around the resurgence). It seems like a genuine case of propoganda being used to discredit his brand which is sad.

With all that said I still ain't buying TH. I no longer hold a grudge against the brand but I picked the RL side years ago and don't plan to change up on that any time [Quote\]
I got a couple tommy rugby’s last year... I’m a Lo head but I’m not gonna buy Polo just cause.. can’t be a brand loyalist 100 percent.. nautica always got one or two pieces each season that’s dope... mix it up

We shall see when the sweater releases. If the sweater is chenille,
It proves they listen to Rico. And you all must refer to me as Mister Lo.
Mister is better.

Last edited:
There was a time I would have wholeheartedly agreed that a single post or even this entire thread would not affect what the companies would release. However, the Lo Lifes and the Polo community at large, as well as Ralph Lauren corporate and Ralph Lauren himself, have proven that they DO pay attention to the streets. Even before Ralph was retro-ing, there were very well-known, reputable Lo rockers who would get an invite to discuss possible product direction in Ralph's New York offices, and look around at the pictures taped on the walls, and it was all the old legendary Lo-Life flicks. People would go up there and see flicks of like, Big Vic lo and Fi-Lo and Ski Black taped to the wall. And this is going back to like, '05, '06 era. Known names, like Polo Pirata from the "Been There Rocked That" podcast, and many famous members of the Lo Lifes say that they witnessed this, or was in direct contact with those that did. They really DO have young guns to monitor these feeds. Now, did those guys walk out of those offices and BLAMO; Snow Beach and P-Wing? No. That took 11, 12, 13 years. But I, too, am convinced that "they" are watching. And in today's Instagram/Twitter/Pintrest age, they'd be fools not to.
I'm not saying ralph is watching directly or indirectly, but the fact that we have "official" rl pwing wristbands speaks volumes.
I agree that they are watching on IG and the larger platforms. And Great example with our own Polo Pirate; He's one that RL reaches out to on a regular basis. Also, great example with the bands. Let's also add authentic pins from RL and authentic facemasks from RL...all started by people that RL is watching in Instagram. My point is that I doubt that our NT thread here is making enough of an impact for RL to be monitoring for it for inspiration.

Last edited:
I agree that they are watching on IG and the larger platforms. And Great example with our own Polo Pirate; He's one that RL reaches out to on a regular basis. Also, great example with the bands. Let's also add authentic pins from RL and authentic facemasks from RL...all started by people that RL is watching in Instagram. My point is that I doubt that our NT thread here is making enough of an impact for RL to be monitoring for it for inspiration.
That's because we have a dufus in here killing the vibes!

Winter sock time for us sport people.
1603743564161.png

1603743759540.png

Imagine they just made a knit sweater with this design.
New suicide.

The real crest socks. Grabbed a few. Chunky with the cream.

1603744460989.png

80s style polo.

1603744891368.png

The white ones are hard to find. 90s.

Still got it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom