**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

The horse is jumping over the RL branding. I wonder
who was talking about that kind of stuff in here? lol
Some nice work on the shirts. You are getting there.
Later.

1604785282339.png

sherling_hat-removebg-preview (1).png

sportsman_shirt-removebg-preview.png

over_pants-removebg-preview (1).png

TONE DOWN THE SPORTSMAN SHIRT WITH SAFARI OVERALLS.
Thats how its done. Shows off the print while toning it down.

boots-removebg-preview.png

That sportsman shirt with these overalls is what I would have on if I worked
at Prince street. Water proof sport boots. Flat non heeled rubber bottom.
No need for a heeled boot when you have on overalls.

1604801893378.png

Rico's fall essential.
Can't front - he did post like three post about jumpin' over/through the logo. Now, Ralphy had this designed and in production probably2018/ 2019, but you did post what you did before this dropped.

I'm gonna miss not working in at outlet mall anymore... and the fact that the closest one is over 2 hours away. I will definitely save some money tho. Someone @ me when the bandana hoody goes on clearance.

Outlets jacked up the pricing. Basic logo tees used to be around 20 bucks out the door. I used to clean up on lounge gear in there. Last few times I’ve been the sales haven’t been there and even with a coupon things were like double the price.

I'm gonna miss not working in at outlet mall anymore... and the fact that the closest one is over 2 hours away. I will definitely save some money tho. Someone @ me when the bandana hoody goes on clearance.
What's good man? Yeah you were real close and watching pieces go on clearance and helped me as well. New job? Over 2 hours away is crazy.

If anyone sees that horseshow polo pop up a heads up would be greatly appreciated. That color combo is one of my favorites.

Anyone know if its classic or custom?

Outlets jacked up the pricing. Basic logo tees used to be around 20 bucks out the door. I used to clean up on lounge gear in there. Last few times I’ve been the sales haven’t been there and even with a coupon things were like double the price.

I was there at an a outlet today... they tripping with the pricing. ...

damn near nothing is on sale.. **** is whomp.
Plus I had the Young Gawd with me riding shotgun as usual

4BEC4132-8728-4E98-A819-CF9722E5DF17.jpeg

Best items I’ve seen while up there.. imma chill until Black Friday and see what pops...
6CFB6994-1BFC-4A8B-9D71-84970B9E7604.jpeg

CA133321-883C-4618-B0CE-47CA19D40D3D.jpeg

WORD UP. And the bear hoodies have jumped from $99 to $168 !

OH WELL *shrugs shoulders* . I'm going to save a lot of money because I refuse to pay $168 for a cheap hoodie. The company sees that bears are a cash cow and clearly want to milk the cow . I'm just going to be like Supermanblue and buy fewer pieces but excellent quality. The personal motto remains: Pieces have to be on sale with a coupon for me to spend.

It's been sitting at my outlet, too. It's one of the worst colorways RL has ever produced for a bear sweater.

They just had to make it two tone and find a way to do too much with those navy stripes and collar.

Let alone rerunning the same exact Bear over and over again.

Sad.

Back
Top Bottom