**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

The rrl ornaments from Mr porter came in.

Gotta love double RL attention to detail.

Holiday box, and even a holiday themed tag...

3B5A6F5A-80B6-4C69-90B8-824388DE0276.jpeg
AAB47646-7088-437B-A01D-32EC5B88A01B.jpeg
B6369EB7-3D27-4207-90B1-0BD985BFE911.jpeg

A ok piece in a see of garbage. Was on the sight for the first time today in months so I had time to dig in and take a look at everything 🤔🙄 yeah.
Famousname Famousname a retro that’s not a retro but a revisionist iteam. It’s ok the original was used as added fuel in a trade.
Me likes. New old school. Perfect for summer, almost can’t be rocked wrong. Blends perfectly with the classics. Thinks I’ll cop.

For the disco, of course.

Last edited:
That colorful 6 pack of socks popped back up in stock at UO. I think slaughterx slaughterx was the one who first posted his and I remember ppl asking where he got them from. I’ve personally been watching to see if they’d restock for a min to rock with some tees, shorts and kicks during the summer

Has anybody used any of the above 20-25% codes for the outlet? Thinking about making the drive when I get off but of course these are 1 time use

Has anybody used any of the above 20-25% codes for the outlet? Thinking about making the drive when I get off but of course these are 1 time use
The 8480 shouldn’t be one time use, I always just play dumb and if they’re not expired, they let it slide.
I only have a 15% or I would have dmed you it

25.jpg

26.jpg

28.jpg

27.jpg

All Black version:

Dang missed out on these joints. See it selling for $240 but can’t do it.

Anyone see the Wimbledon joggers on sale anywhere besides the Ralph UK site and the official Wimbledon store (also UK)?

Thinking about grabbing the white Wimbledon joggers. They seem to be designed to work with polo Wimbledon clothing from most years. (Simple white, navy stripe down sides, and Wimbledon patch oddly placed on left hip.)

Dang missed out on these joints. See it selling for $240 but can’t do it.

TEN20 makes them $121.60

Might have to scoop the jacket now
20210617_171220.jpg
giphy (32).gif
Those are slick.

Mind taking some close-ups of some of the details? They looked like maybe it was using an old jogger template from a while back, but with some purple label updates.

Curious how they feel. Some of my purple label joggers are exactly like polo stuff... Such as any of their joggers made with modal. But I've got a few purple label items where the feel of it is totally different from what you'd expect after seeing the inside label.

Those are slick.

Mind taking some close-ups of some of the details? They looked like maybe it was using an old jogger template from a while back, but with some purple label updates.

Curious how they feel. Some of my purple label joggers are exactly like polo stuff... Such as any of their joggers made with modal. But I've got a few purple label items where the feel of it is totally different from what you'd expect after seeing the inside label.
Sure ill take some when i get home. These are much nicer than any Polo track pants i own, the material is much better.

Those are slick.

I tried my best.
20210618_170116.jpg
20210618_170214.jpg
20210618_170302.jpg
20210618_170201.jpg

They run bigger than my other PL track pants which i wasnt expecting. Hoping i can exchange sizes. Doesnt fit crazy big, but id like to size down.
20210618_170448.jpg

I tried my best.
20210618_170116.jpg
20210618_170214.jpg
20210618_170302.jpg
20210618_170201.jpg

They run bigger than my other PL track pants which i wasnt expecting. Hoping i can exchange sizes. Doesnt fit crazy big, but id like to size down.
20210618_170448.jpg

Those are nice. Thank you for the pics.

They did some original rlx-style design but with some purple label quality.

The sizing is weird. I always assumed purple would be tighter/smaller, but have had a few instances recently (with black label stuff too) where they were way bigger.

Finally found a pair of black label merino wool joggers. Had wanted them for years. Got size large, was hoping they'd fit and not be too tight. **** is easily the biggest joggers I got.

I guess they want to make sure the wool knit isn't being stretched and exposing the skin to cold air... But im going to have to gain 20lbs for them not to be falling off my ***.

Edit:
How you like the tour de ralph joggers? I'm still thinking about grabbing those. Got a bunch of stuff from the series, and recently grabbed the matching track jacket

Those are nice. Thank you for the pics.

They did some original rlx-style design but with some purple label quality.

The sizing is weird. I always assumed purple would be tighter/smaller, but have had a few instances recently (with black label stuff too) where they were way bigger.

Finally found a pair of black label merino wool joggers. Had wanted them for years. Got size large, was hoping they'd fit and not be too tight. **** is easily the biggest joggers I got.

I guess they want to make sure the wool knit isn't being stretched and exposing the skin to cold air... But im going to have to gain 20lbs for them not to be falling off my ***.

Edit:
How you like the tour de ralph joggers? I'm still thinking about grabbing those. Got a bunch of stuff from the series, and recently grabbed the matching track jacket
Ya the sizing on this one was weird. I like the other ones a lot, i really regret not grabbing the jacket back then also. Thats why im tryna grab the jacket for these ones now too, but idk how the sizing will be lol.

Been looking at PL stuff a lot more lately.

Does anyone have the polo 4d flex or whatever boxer briefs? If so how are they? Worth the money or did I just overpay for some underwear? Thanks

Does anyone have the polo 4d flex or whatever boxer briefs? If so how are they? Worth the money or did I just overpay for some underwear? Thanks
YES. Anyone who buys designer underwear is overpaying. Hanes are great. And probably equal quality.

Back
Top Bottom