**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

A586B500-3368-4C09-83B2-D8774880F880.jpeg
D6E612BE-6141-4804-9A48-4666B2492525.jpeg

Man... Feel like I should go back and get price adjustments on everything I bought a few days ago. Would save me like $125

I’ve had that panther varsity jacket page saved for A few weeks now. Jus waiting for them to load the stock and that’s auto copped…

Im just too late for the tshirt every time
7C548995-2A8B-464B-885C-01BA6B760EF9.jpeg

That’s why I actually took the head knock and just ponied up with the damn resellers. It’s damned it you do, damned if you don’t. I don’t have time for this silly internet hunt of today, trying to play “wackamole”. On some ole, "If it pops up, who can be the fastest?" kinda shizz. Strike that - actually, I do have time, but on my terms, like scouring the bay for hours, not this random "link hunt" type shizz.

Another lesson to the resellers is this; at least be halfway reasonable with the pricing and you will actually make the sell. I was willing to jump a bit for the plates tank, but not the nonsense they are asking now. Give me “justifiable” nonsense.

With me being a “t-shirt purist”, and the classic-ness of the colorway, this one was a must. And of course this logo’s place in ‘Lo universe, they finally nailed it. Pfisher-Price my-first-Pwing.

Attention “quality hounds”; you’ll find no complaints here. He went top notch for it’s class, with this one. Old Polo Blue label build.

Sizing: Old-school Polo Sport. I wear XXL in most polo tees, but this XL I copped is just fine. Truly roomy sizing, so you can risk sizing down one if that's all you can get your hands on.

And, once again, the award for “best accidental Pwing bootleg hat”(long story, but I just slapped the patch I had around that fit best on that hat so that plain blue blank front stopped making me look like them undercover DTs, never intended to make a P-wing hat), goes to the KY kid.

Last edited:
I have a xl coming in but I need to size down after reading that ^^ Someone pm me and let’s work out a fair price so we can make it happen.

I have a xl coming in but I need to size down after reading that ^^ Someone pm me and let’s work out a fair price so we can make it happen.
Straight out of the package, you'll be fine. I gave mine the slightest of stretch and it was fine. Just don't stretch yours, unless you are going for closer to "custom fit" look. And you'll probably get the last laugh after a wash. That's the only thing that has me still think about an XXL is after wash.

That’s why I actually took the head knock and just ponied up with the damn resellers. It’s damned it you do, damned if you don’t. I don’t have time for this silly internet hunt of today, trying to play “wackamole”. On some ole, "If it pops up, who can be the fastest?" kinda shizz. Strike that - actually, I do have time, but on my terms, like scouring the bay for hours, not this random "link hunt" type shizz.

Another lesson to the resellers is this; at least be halfway reasonable with the pricing and you will actually make the sell. I was willing to jump a bit for the plates tank, but not the nonsense they are asking now. Give me “justifiable” nonsense.

With me being a “t-shirt purist”, and the classic-ness of the colorway, this one was a must. And of course this logo’s place in ‘Lo universe, they finally nailed it. Pfisher-Price my-first-Pwing.

Attention “quality hounds”; you’ll find no complaints here. He went top notch for it’s class, with this one. Old Polo Blue label build.

Sizing: Old-school Polo Sport. I wear XXL in most polo tees, but this XL I copped is just fine. Truly roomy sizing, so you can risk sizing down one if that's all you can get your hands on.

And, once again, the award for “best accidental Pwing bootleg hat”(long story, but I just slapped the patch I had around that fit best on that hat so that plain blue blank front stopped making me look like them undercover DTs, never intended to make a P-wing hat), goes to the KY kid.
Where did you grab this tshirt? I looked on ebay and didnt see anything

Straight out of the package, you'll be fine. I gave mine the slightest of stretch and it was fine. Just don't stretch yours, unless you are going for closer to "custom fit" look. And you'll probably get the last laugh after a wash. That's the only thing that has me still think about an XXL is after wash.
Yea i usually go size up to XL instead of L just so after i throw in the wash i dont have to worry too much about shrinking. Ls shrink to Ms real quick lol

i havent been in here in a while... and maybe this has been answered but... has anyone caught the fits they wear in Power 3?

Jukebox and here crew give me the chills when i see it... it brings me back to HS @ Bowne...

Hows the print. Is it that lifted rubber print, new glossy print or more of a old school type. Lol i agree with the wack a mole comment. I cant neglect my kids to be searching for lo. You need to have time for that.

Back
Top Bottom