**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Hows the fit on those shorts? I see a couple reviews ppl saying they run small?

they are closer to the prepster fit than the regular polo casual shorts fit.

maybe a hybrid, actually.

Slimmer/tighter overall, and I think 7”… vs the polo prepster at 6”. (And I think the general polo casual shorts are more in the 7.5-10” inside length.)

Anyone know where I can locate a small in this shirt any info would be much appreciated.

7383A345-1B70-4F9D-A3B0-DC227E76EB48.png
Hope you ready to sponsor a reseller’s next vacation

I don't have them. Just asking if the p wing is stitched if anybody knows.
Screenshot_20210924-153715.png

How thick are these? Do they have a lining?

Nobody does reviews anymore.
Somebody wants to know because they want to turn these to shorts.

Nobody does reviews but they all have the items early.
Polo collecting is hilarious now.

They must have no lining and are thin since nobody reviewed them.

Reviews hurt sales I guess.

Im not asking for me. I only want the Rasta tank.

I'm almost out the game.

Last edited:
Reposting

Screenshot_20210924-183522-691.png

I just wanna know if it has lining and a stitched p wing logo.

Its a video screen shot. So it won't be clear.

Last edited:
Blake loington was doing awesome reviews a few years back on youtube. Wish someone would do consistent reviews. Need those pants though honestly.

thanks for heads up.

Dillards has better sale prices on some items than any other store.

grabbed that southwestern pocket tee, couple of the nylon shorts. Been wanting those, got the cream ones from asos and they quickly became one of my favorite warm weather pieces.

AA8D5204-40B8-456F-9C16-E88DF991503F.jpeg
Yeah when Dillards does do a sale they have some great steals

It looks stithed but I don't know about the lining.
Happy hunting to all. Allot of people already have
the collection already. I ain't dropping 6 bills on a tank so I will wait for the official drop.
how are people getting the collection already??Someone a few pages ago posted their receipt buying the whole collection but of course never share the 411.

Reposting

Screenshot_20210924-183522-691.png

I just wanna know if it has lining and a stitched p wing logo.

Its a video screen shot. So it won't be clear.
Do you want lining or do you not want lining? If NOT, removal is super easy;turn inside out, scissors - go to it. I did it to these 10-12ish yrs old tennis pants (old blue label quality).
IMG_2081[1].JPG

Didn't pretty it up, because it's just for personal around-the- -house head-to-toe lounging. I think from past posts on here, I'm the only cat who likes, or even get what ralphy is doing when he drops thin, unlined nylon. Which is rarer and rarer, past the OG Polo Sport line of the 90's.

Is this what loheads mean when they say “love and loyalty”?? If i cant sell for 3 times retail then i dish it off to my boy??

Something like that, but it’s deeper and bigger than gear.

Btw, I would have recouped, had I waited. But crew is bigger than that.

“Posse to the burger stand, so big we walk in two’s /We gettin’ dirty looks from those other sucka crews…” - Sir Mix-A-Lot

Possee on Broadway.png

Crew.jpg

Last edited:
what some of y'all fail to understand is that you are ALWAYS going to be 10 steps behind, and 2 days late.
complaining on NT isn't going to help your cause, especially directing shade towards me.
and to that dude that's only here to troll because that other message board is washed up, you get laughed at daily!
i posted that receipt so those that wanted actually got up off their *** and got to it.
i don't need to be helpful or post any information, or show y'all new items months in advance. there's a FEE that comes with all that!
after all, we are talking about the "culture" aren't we?
what some of y'all fail to understand is that you are ALWAYS going to be 10 steps behind, and 2 days late.
complaining on NT isn't going to help your cause, especially directing shade towards me.
and to that dude that's only here to troll because that other message board is washed up, you get laughed at daily!
i posted that receipt so those that wanted actually got up off their *** and got to it.
i don't need to be helpful or post any information, or show y'all new items months in advance. there's a FEE that comes with all that!
after all, we are talking about the "culture" aren't we?
If your genuinely trying to help and not flex then how is posting a receipt without a store name gonna help??

If your genuinely trying to help and not flex then how is posting a receipt without a store name gonna help??

LoL @ dude trying to hi jack our convo 😂🤣😂🤣😂 The narcissism is real up in here

get off your high horse, ain’t nobody starting threads or typing about you. We stay laughing at peeps like you in the cut. Claiming to be about the culture while promoting their peoples who resell for rape prices then at the same time complain about other resellers doing the exact same give me a fudgin break 🤣😂🤣😂

LoL @ dude trying to hi jack our convo 😂🤣😂🤣😂 The narcissism is real up in here

get off your high horse, ain’t nobody starting threads or typing about you. We stay laughing at peeps like you in the cut. Claiming to be about the culture while promoting their peoples who resell for rape prices then at the same time complain about other resellers doing the exact same give me a fudgin break 🤣😂🤣😂
If they post a receipt as a flex and then pretend they are trying to help..yet in the same paragraph say we are always gonna be behind.?? It doesnt make sense we could all help eachother. People talk smack about rico yet dude posts pics and links when he gets his order in atleast.

Back
Top Bottom