**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Anyone got an idea what the polo expedition “movie poster” button down will msrp at?

This one… $148? $198?
2E66A1C2-C99B-4B66-BD0D-7EF5287C135E.png

Also, anyone grab this camo hat and have an opinion about it? Good/bad? Saw it was on sale at a few places.
5D80C61A-2012-4208-AD24-3230B7E81F81.png
I got the hat. An ok piece. Would be buy it on sale. Very short brimmed.

I've never been a fan of the short soft bills like that hat has. And when they use cinch ties like that on the back it always makes me look like the "sup my hats too big" meme.

I've never been a fan of the short soft bills like that hat has. And when they use cinch ties like that on the back it always makes me look like the "sup my hats too big" meme.
Atleast you could wear most caps, no Ralph Lauren cap/hat ever fits my head, I always wind up returning it cause they are mad small and my head is apparently big lol, skullys on the other hand fit me well .

Man, this hoodie is a lot nicer than I realized.

hadn’t seen it in person until my purchase arrived.

Seems they went all out to do the various logos in different printing styles. Some of them are more “infused” into the fabric, some are raised/thick, others are that crackle type… pardon me for not knowing the terms, but it’s really obvious when you see it up close.
088663E7-FB7F-4E1F-B42C-7D743BA1D52C.jpeg

Man, this hoodie is a lot nicer than I realized.

hadn’t seen it in person until my purchase arrived.

Seems they went all out to do the various logos in different printing styles. Some of them are more “infused” into the fabric, some are raised/thick, others are that crackle type… pardon me for not knowing the terms, but it’s really obvious when you see it up close.
088663E7-FB7F-4E1F-B42C-7D743BA1D52C.jpeg
Too much “polo” branding for me but I can see why people like it.

This the worst hat they released in a min. ****ing brim is garbage. So disappointing
polo-ralph-lauren-Company-Olive-Leather-Bill-Canvas-Sportsman-Cap.jpeg
If you ever come across a original or the one they released in 015/016 (?) grab it you won’t be disappointed. That pick looks like the crap you find at costume shops. That bill curve and that (?) leather???? Ewwww.

Available on app, never been into these kinda shirts but they tend to sell out pretty fast.

Attachments

• 36036543-D9AE-4D47-8F6B-BC3B0C0BB197.png
    36036543-D9AE-4D47-8F6B-BC3B0C0BB197.png
    1 MB · Views: 115
1635951470237.png

My wardrobe has to match these type of females.

So I tend to wear foreign brands and the
Olympic stadium .
Polo.sportwman don't match this.

I will buy that piece to trade for something I like.
Maybe somebody has an extra tokyo exclusive stadium cap. We track stars out here.

Do any of you guys double up on lo items like people do with sneakers??
Dont see the point tbh. I might get the same item in a different color but clothes dont get as much wear/tear as shoes and I've never had a garment fall apart on me. If it gets a tear or ripped, just patch it up.

Back
Top Bottom