**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

1662436050553.jpeg

The first time i wore the shirt I went with white jeans… super summer look lol
Are they still selling this one? Or similar?

Love the color of the collar in contrast to the plain gray.
I have 2 separate accounts and neither one got a code. It's actually been a while since I've gotten one and I buy stuff all the time. Who knows
I got a code. But I never get the outlet codes (but that’s because I haven’t signed up for that communication).

I haven't seen a code in my inbox ever since I used the 50% off one item one that was floating around here like 7/8 years ago.

Management saw me after I used it, radioed all the employees and swore it was a fake code, but it was hosted on the RL server and everything. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I've even had employees look me up in the system recently and I'm in there. Really bizarre.

I haven't seen a code in my inbox ever since I used the 50% off one item one that was floating around here like 7/8 years ago.

Management saw me after I used it, radioed all the employees and swore it was a fake code, but it was hosted on the RL server and everything. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I've even had employees look me up in the system recently and I'm in there. Really bizarre.
They’ve reset the factory store codes communications at least twice in the past 3 years. I’ve had to re sub the same email & phone combination a couple of times because of it.
FF9FCCED-2781-49E9-BAC6-AE598F4549D0.jpeg

Outlet restocked the sportsman hoody.
Should be clearance by now no? Unless this is some new precedent of higher tier items that stay at full price & restock.

They’ve reset the factory store codes communications at least twice in the past 3 years. I’ve had to re sub the same email & phone combination a couple of times because of it.

Should be clearance by now no? Unless this is some new precedent of higher tier items that stay at full price & restock.
It was full price! Maybe there bringin it back out for fall and winter idk. It went on clearance last summer when they had it.

Are they still selling this one? Or similar?

Love the color of the collar in contrast to the plain gray.

I got a code. But I never get the outlet codes (but that’s because I haven’t signed up for that communication).

I got it at Macys at Perimeter Mall (ATL) last month. I think $120. Jeans are AG.

My fit on Thursday with Lexus at a private event Monterey Car Week

1662602591794.jpeg

Bloomie's collection ain't baddddd.

Gonna give this another go and we'll see if anything changes (I doubt it).

Was contiplating that varsity before bed last night. Said I’ll sleep on it but guess that decision was made for me lol. The bear sweater clean as well…

I ate off that 50% coupon 😄 good times

Back
Top Bottom