**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Anyone think the app will restock the cycle jacket again? Kinda odd that it’s supposedly sold out but it stay showing up on the app. Thought I got lucky the other day when one showed up and I snagged it, but order ended up getting cancelled a few hours later. Low key considering going the forwarding service route…
i dont think it will restock. ive seen dudes selling them for as low as $400

13FA9324-150D-490E-992C-90ABF4FF871F.jpeg

TODAY!!! Come on out. 🫡

Anyone familiar with how RRL Low Straight jeans fit? I’m a 38x32 in Polo jeans. Don’t know if I should size down to a 36 or stay with a 38 🤷🏾‍♂️

I'm never buying polo at retail again.
Strictly on sale or outlets.

They don't respect us. They only use us to hype pieces and he releases them over seas .not here.

I didn't buy any of the ski 92 stuff. Will wait for deep discount.

Stock price gonna be 67.00. messing with me.

Later.

It’s crazy because I lost a shirt and pant size at the wrong time it seems. I obviously cannot replace a lot of the older items I accumulated but to just restart with the current collections is pricier atm. My style has changed a bit as well but overall I am paying alot more to swap out my wardrobe. I like that the brand is switching from name brand to more of a luxury/name brand fashion house, but I don’t even see many items I would buy in Marshall’s/TJ Max. Is this true for outside NY?

I think I only bought 1 thing at retail in the last decade of copping polo and that was last year for the yankees polo bear sweatshirt.... besides that everything I cop and I mean everything has been on sale... thats probably why I miss out on the hyped stuff lol

Anyone feeling this overseas exclusive? I have it in a XL brand new with tags but fits me too big since I lost about 30 pounds. Don’t want money but maybe a trade for something in a size large, not sure if I could mention that on here but if I can’t my apologies you could erase it.

Attachments

• 0BE07F7E-0B30-4C1F-88DB-7CE108EEEDD7.png
    0BE07F7E-0B30-4C1F-88DB-7CE108EEEDD7.png
    706.9 KB · Views: 53
  • DFEE7A15-4D43-481A-8444-01FCEE6BD3B1.png
    DFEE7A15-4D43-481A-8444-01FCEE6BD3B1.png
    940.2 KB · Views: 76
Anybody got this yet and know the fit? Is it roomy or needs to be sized up? Or runs short.

Attachments

• 250E1DC2-D4FD-4F35-A54D-6A86072DBD01.png
    250E1DC2-D4FD-4F35-A54D-6A86072DBD01.png
    855.1 KB · Views: 303
Anyone think the app will restock the cycle jacket again? Kinda odd that it’s supposedly sold out but it stay showing up on the app. Thought I got lucky the other day when one showed up and I snagged it, but order ended up getting cancelled a few hours later. Low key considering going the forwarding service route…
It'll pop up somewhere. Nothing to suggest this is a limited item and past Bayport print jackets have been sold all over.

I'm never buying polo at retail again.
Strictly on sale or outlets.
Oh, we can go lower than that; latest eBay pick-up - $37.99, (not a typo).
2811EC1F-35AD-4B60-A0FD-973577DBAC67.jpeg
Cats are currently asking $200.00 - $350.00 on these internets. Construction and materials feel like a $37.99 hoodie.

Personally, I think it looks ridiculous, but it is a functional hoodie, and it is layering season. And, a personal bonus as a Hi-Tech fan, it is officially part of the Hi-Tech drop. Otherwise, you'll catch me in the yard blowing leaves in this joint.

Oh, we can go lower than that; latest eBay pick-up - $37.99, (not a typo).
2811EC1F-35AD-4B60-A0FD-973577DBAC67.jpeg
Cats are currently asking $200.00 - $350.00 on these internets. Construction and materials feel like a $37.99 hoodie.

Personally, I think it looks ridiculous, but it is a functional hoodie, and it is layering season. And, a personal bonus as a Hi-Tech fan, it is officially part of the Hi-Tech drop. Otherwise, you'll catch me in the yard blowing leaves in this joint.
This is one of those Johnny come lately pieces that you see everyone showing off on IG like it’s something special😂.

Back
Top Bottom