**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Much luv to y’all brehs and brehettes.. links below

30 off factory
20 off online

F11B3CD0-180F-4BD6-A306-0E3687726710.png
320AB2A1-F355-4551-9743-3BE3C87B2288.png

Holy **** I just checked my email and about fainted. Ralph sent me a 30% to the outlets and a 20% on .com. I havent gotten a code in years :wow:
RL has a profile on each of us. I am only theorizing but I think they based the amount and quantity of discounts based on our history.
I distinctly remember Target was called out a few years ago. If you logged on to your account online and searched out purchased baby items. They started hitting your mailbox with congratulations coupons. That’s how deep it got. They had to stop because a spouse found out through the mail that his lady was pregnant. It was a legal battle. Anyway they have all our habits down pat.

RL has a profile on each of us. I am only theorizing but I think they based the amount and quantity of discounts based on our history.
I distinctly remember Target was called out a few years ago. If you logged on to your account online and searched out purchased baby items. They started hitting your mailbox with congratulations coupons. That’s how deep it got. They had to stop because a spouse found out through the mail that his lady was pregnant. It was a legal battle. Anyway they have all our habits down pat.
Your absolutely correct, customer service rep told me herself and in my head I’m like can’t you get in trouble for telling me this, she said the customers that buy “more” and “frequently” don’t get any discount codes cause they are still more likely to shop regardless, while those that barely buy product or buy every couple of months are the ones that are more likely to get the codes, very messed up sounding to me, but business is business I guess. But besides that dakidbanks is right I know a couple people gotta have a 30 percent off code lol

I don’t know about all that.. I’m buy from RL every month.. I’m a frequent buyer …so maybe I’m an an outlier .. only thing I can think of is ….weekly.. I go on there look at stuff.. add to my cart.. and leave.. but I always come back … and eventually buy.. that’s all I can think of.. also this was my second 30 off in 2 weeks… had one last week.. I posted.. and this one as well I posted this morning

Anyone got this piece and know if it’s true to size?? It looks mad heavy just wish that fur didn’t wrap all the way around but maybe I could cut some of it off.

Attachments

• 6E254BEA-7228-439D-B609-B869DCB0D1C9.png
    6E254BEA-7228-439D-B609-B869DCB0D1C9.png
    695.8 KB · Views: 420
I don’t know about all that.. I’m buy from RL every month.. I’m a frequent buyer …so maybe I’m an an outlier .. only thing I can think of is ….weekly.. I go on there look at stuff.. add to my cart.. and leave.. but I always come back … and eventually buy.. that’s all I can think of.. also this was my second 30 off in 2 weeks… had one last week.. I posted.. and this one as well I posted this morning
Are we talking about outlet codes or RL.com codes? I was pertaining to RL.com codes that’s the info that was relayed to me. Outlet codes are given out much more repeatedly, I get those Atleast once a week

Are we talking about outlet codes or RL.com codes? I was pertaining to RL.com codes that’s the info that was relayed to me. Outlet codes are given out much more repeatedly, I get those Atleast once a week

Yea I do get the outlet joints weekly it seems.. the 20 maybe once a month

DA239D78-6CE8-4806-A110-F7A6E51F94DC.jpeg
F666F2BE-2AD0-4C49-9C98-0CB9D3B90A6D.jpeg
8E82FA68-F7E4-4D71-9F84-6C7EB13332B7.jpeg
6260EDCC-6FCE-421E-82BA-98E94FBA8F1B.jpeg
3EED56D7-2F75-4F34-A7DA-A4C3E498B3B1.jpeg
113160B6-E647-4347-A4A5-88452CE9169F.jpeg
49D2C9A5-8480-42B8-BA3A-0BC1EEC89742.jpeg

Got up w my icon 🤙🏾💜🤙🏾 @blucheez_llc
@doublerl had a western themed meet and greet for artists @markmaggiori
so I rocked my custom NAT LOVE denim jacket I DID 🎨(that boy KRASHONE is nice,he gets busy) a lot of creative energy in the building.

NAT LOVE aka deadwood ****
Hand painted Acrylic on polo denim jacket
Do what you do and do it to def
Never not creating 🎨
Nat Love was an African-American cowboy and former slave in the period following the American Civil War. His exploits have made him one of the most famous black heroes of the Old West

Back
Top Bottom