**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Very Long Read

I need to stop coming in here lol... Those 30% coupons always got me going to my local outlet... Got a sweater through phone order and red button up for 30% off and my 10 bux bday coupon... I wanted a gray cashmere sweater and polo bear tee but for some reason both weren't coming up at all to order... Next time I'm a just take a picture of the tag and call myself...so after checking out I noticed the sweater I did a phone order was in my bag which is not my size... I told the cashier don't you need this back I thought you did the phone order for me that's why I said something... He checked my receipt and was like ya I did it for you... He was joking like I woulda gave that to you for free... I didn't know he ordered it though hence why I said something but if I knew I would a kept the sweater and wait until my phone order got delivered and return the sweater that's not my size which would got it to me for free... That's a lot of work and I just don't feel like finessing the system lmao...will post pics once I get the phone order in

dont remember getting a bday code for rl.com but for the factory it seemed like I got 10.00 off every week

Yup 10 or 15.. pretty much trash but I used it anyway on some custom made items since they’re never eligible with the other codes

Lastest Ralph footwear purchase.
Screenshot_20230401_111544_Instagram.jpg

IMG_6196.jpeg

Early birthday present for myself paid a bit more than I would have liked but it looks practically brand new so no complaints over here. Pieces like this remind me why i got into collecting Lo in the first place so many amazing details and top notch quality.
This is classic. Great buy on the OG, especially since the green 2020 retro shirt is still stuck in RL purgatory. Happy early new year.

Back
Top Bottom