**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

1687202463773.png

JPE30AF1000S8RZ0SD
Is this for the factory store or the main site? Did't work for me on RL(dot)com but I appreciate the assist either way.

Pretty decent designer sale occurring on the polo website right now. Just brought the jacket I was trying on in the mansion last week for about 30 percent off. Patience works

Pretty decent designer sale occurring on the polo website right now. Just brought the jacket I was trying on in the mansion last week for about 30 percent off. Patience works
I was on last night looking through some stuff. All the damn Purple Label Bear hoodies I want sold out, except the Olive night one. Bout to look through the RRL pieces.

I was on last night looking through some stuff. All the damn Purple Label Bear hoodies I want sold out, except the Olive night one. Bout to look through the RRL pieces.
That’s where I found the most appealing stuff in my opinion (that’s also where I found my jacket) aside from some of the other home items. Of course the leather boots are still full price

If anyone out in the world has this hoodie in an XL and want to move it, let me know

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230622_165926_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20230622_165926_Google.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 395
Last edited:
I been on the fence about copping that hat. Its definitely nice. Dont know if its good enough for me to purchase as i am very selective.

Can’t remember since they’ve started this email thing but did we get a July 4th weekend promo code last year?

Also Bloomingdale has a nice sale right now. Had a hoodie in my cart that dropped to $70 soon as I went to checkout it was OOS

Can’t remember since they’ve started this email thing but did we get a July 4th weekend promo code last year?

Also Bloomingdale has a nice sale right now. Had a hoodie in my cart that dropped to $70 soon as I went to checkout it was OOS
Lol I had it also in cart size large right??

Lol I had it also in cart size large right??
I had the medium if you talkin bout the fleece hoodie with the big pony lol

Edit: I found a glitch let’s see if it works lol clicked moved to bag since they put it in my save to later and now I was able to check out but when you go to the item page it still says not available

Attachments

• IMG_8126.jpeg
    IMG_8126.jpeg
    177.6 KB · Views: 390
I had the medium if you talkin bout the fleece hoodie with the big pony lol

Edit: I found a glitch let’s see if it works lol clicked moved to bag since they put it in my save to later and now I was able to check out but when you go to the item page it still says not available
Oh nah wasn’t talking about that one I had the one with the tractor in the middle it was a patchwork one

Went to the factory store by my crib yesterday since I had a father's day gift card. This coupon came in clutch for me. Good looks Krash!
Metric tonne of these at the outlet up here yesterday. Not on the factory store catalog yet but I’d guess most outlets have rec’d them already. Resellers got their restocks already but no need to pay anywhere close to what they’re asking.
IMG_7224.jpeg
Ended up scooping one of these just in time. They only had one left at my outlet and it was the wrong size so we ordered it to the crib..

Back
Top Bottom