**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

IMG_1935.jpeg

There are break glass items that RL knows that he can retro at any time to drives sales and/or create excitement across the brand. The Crest is one that he rolls out every few years for that purpose.
If the women are getting the white one this year, are we getting the red crewneck? Or a different color crest I wonder

IMG_6900.png

Guess this is supposedly coming out after getting the teasers in 2020 seen a couple of posts on my feed about it.
👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 Yes!!!!!! Rumor is that this collection has been in a warehouse since 2020. Been wanting the shirt and the sweater since the the pics only COVID show.
RL is foul for waiting this long. The sweater was in the Factory Store catalog in 2021 but never released, and RL used it in this 2021 online Holiday Sales Ad but still never released them.
Screenshot_20230917_224904_Gallery.jpg

I really want these in my closet. They gotta get these in stores.

👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 Yes!!!!!! Rumor is that this collection has been in a warehouse since 2020. Been wanting the shirt and the sweater since the the pics only COVID show.
RL is foul for waiting this long. The sweater was in the Factory Store catalog in 2021 but never released, and RL used it in this 2021 online Holiday Sales Ad but still never released them.

Screenshot_20230918_004915_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230918_004934_Gallery.jpg

😏

Yeah I’ll probably pass on the shirt cause I have an OG green one but the knit is definitely a must have for me assuming it’s not paper thin.

Something else from the collection

This looks great.

Was about to think to myself “definitely going to buy” and then I remembered the patchwork work shirt came out at $598(!!!!) ….

The fishing bear / southwest workshirt is $398.

i won’t even consider any of these workshirts until they come down to $250-300.

At these prices, I’d rather pickup RRL workshirts from last couple years. Last winters patchwork workshirt from RRL was beautiful, and has been easy to grab at $400….

Welp, first time I’ve bought a Ralph BOX.

Just the box.

Regretted not getting the doormat from last year with the same design… when I was searching to see if anyone had it for sale, stumbled upon someone with an old Rrl box that had some design.

(Going to use it as a prop fake present w/ a Christmas tree display…)

IMG_8336.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8337.jpeg
    IMG_8337.jpeg
    480.3 KB · Views: 640
Back
Top Bottom