**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Damn man… FedEx got me.. the joints I copped from Macy’s and Polo.. been “enroute” since last week.. all was supposed to be delivered Friday

Not necessarily. If they used FedEX surepost, the equivalent of first class mail, then it'll touch a couple of states and take forever to get to you. Check it out in the FedEx app if you haven't done so already. The date will change. I have a package from Planes that was shipped over a week ago and just now getting to me today.

I never pay for shipping and still usually get stuff in 2-3 days, sometimes next dsy on a couple of occasions. I just know they have 3 different free shipping options and it always defaults to the slowest.

C'mon Fam...
It's the same sitcom, with the same ending every week.

I know exactly how the show ends everytime.

You've got to do something different.
The problem is I dont have an issue with UPS ... only Fedex... and all my UPS joints are good... Fedex is the issue... If the option was there for me to choose between fedex or UPS ...ill never choose fedex.. so when I pay for my shipping...it never states which one... so its a gamble

Just looking for some opinions, if I sell 11 items to someone that plans on selling them himself and they all are brand new with tags jackets and coats size Large and XL (for example the Bloomingdales black varsity patch jacket) and he’s gonna make $4000 profit or possibly a little more is that good or no? Just curious about a couple things

$4k on 11 items? Is there a reason you want to leave that much money on the table? 11 items doesn't seem like much legwork to move on your own.
Oh I could do it on my own with no problem thru eBay but I wanted to see if I could sell to a “reputable” person to save some time but I’m just gonna do it on eBay and require signature that’s what I was worried about I was reading horror stories on reddit about sellers on eBay selling items and buyers claiming they never received them but it says delivered. I’ll be tight if I lose out on a $1000 coat. So coats/jackets im just treading carefully with selling on eBay I just wanted some opinions.

$4k on 11 items? Is there a reason you want to leave that much money on the table? 11 items doesn't seem like much legwork to move on your own.
This.

You have very desirable items, new with tags, that will basically sell themselves. You're the reputable person who has the merchandise in-hand already. Ship with insurance to cover the total sale price plus the shipping costs, and add signature confirmation. Go make your money.

This.

You have very desirable items, new with tags, that will basically sell themselves. You're the reputable person who has the merchandise in-hand already. Go make your money.
Yea I’m gonna do that thanks for the input, my wife was like he’s lowballing you and dude is saying making $4000 ain’t nothing. And I’m shocked cause this is a well known seller that a lot of people buy from. So lesson learned I’ll just do it on eBay, can’t rush these kinda things!

Oh I could do it on my own with no problem thru eBay but I wanted to see if I could sell to a “reputable” person to save some time but I’m just gonna do it on eBay and require signature that’s what I was worried about I was reading horror stories on reddit about sellers on eBay selling items and buyers claiming they never received them but it says delivered. I’ll be tight if I lose out on a $1000 coat. So coats/jackets im just treading carefully with selling on eBay I just wanted some opinions.
Doesnt the post office take photos of the front door with package delivered?

Just looking for some opinions, if I sell 11 items to someone that plans on selling them himself and they all are brand new with tags jackets and coats size Large and XL (for example the Bloomingdales black varsity patch jacket) and he’s gonna make $4000 profit or possibly a little more is that good or no? Just curious about a couple things

Shooot.. what are the items?

eBay’s customer service is top notch. Just ship with insurance and require a signature and you’ll be good. Even if someone does try to scam you, as long as you have those eBay will cover the seller.

Yea I’m gonna do that thanks for the input, my wife was like he’s lowballing you and dude is saying making $4000 ain’t nothing. And I’m shocked cause this is a well known seller that a lot of people buy from. So lesson learned I’ll just do it on eBay, can’t rush these kinda things!

Haha I wouldn’t be too shocked, I’m sure dude has been lowballing not only regular joes but RL for years to get to where he’s at

eBay’s customer service is top notch. Just ship with insurance and require a signature and you’ll be good. Even if someone does try to scam you, as long as you have those eBay will cover the seller.
Yea I’m gonna do that, thanks for the heads up, and by the sounds of it you kinda have a idea who I’m talking about lol

It’s not just those items I have about 100 items I’m gonna sell all brand new but those I have no problem shipping on eBay sweaters and shirts and pants are much easier to ship I already have the usps boxes. It’s just that coats are larger items I need to purchase bigger boxes for them

Ebay is a low baller paradise.You should be fine following everyone's suggestions though. I've also had success selling RL on Grailed myself but I'm not sure how they resolve issues.

IMG_2304.gif

Back
Top Bottom