**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

1000006872.jpg

Hat is actually elastic like the recent green one

A few extra pics of the pwing hat to see the back

IMG_2765.jpeg

IMG_2766.jpeg

IMG_2764.jpeg
Crown looks good. I approve

Anyone able to get that white Equestrian hoodie for the low at their outlets? Think they might have hit clearance, but just wondering what they were going for...

Anyone able to get that white Equestrian hoodie for the low at their outlets? Think they might have hit clearance, but just wondering what they were going for...
I almost grabbed that a couple of weeks ago. I believe it was like 99 on the rack then there was an additional 25% off of clearance and I had another coupon for 25 more but there were a few things in the store I liked that day and I ended up weighing my options and grabbed something else over it. Would've probably came out to about 60 with tax, which would've been a steal. I just have way too many hoodies and would have likely had it on ice for months.

yo the outlet in jersey is trash... they never have issshhh..... well the one in Elizabeth... the 6 flags outlets might be better...but aint nobody driving an hour to an outlet... yall brehs be lucky
I was thinking bout the one in long Island... that's about an hour and change away

yo the outlet in jersey is trash... they never have issshhh..... well the one in Elizabeth... the 6 flags outlets might be better...but aint nobody driving an hour to an outlet... yall brehs be lucky

the 6 flags one is not that much better but then again I never go to jersey gardens outlet... I go all the time and its hit or miss with usually more miss... but then again I try to find good sales and clearance items which rarely happens and if it does it's because the season is over... like when they get rid of the current season and put it on sale to make room for the next season that is the best time really...but a lot of times the store doesn't have my size and I have to do a phone order or order in store

If yall ordered from Macys recently they had another price drop. I went to their chat line and they adjusted my items. Saved another $100! Maybe give it a try!

Just my luck.. none of this applies to what I copped … but anyway on another note.. so my joints from Macy’s came thru … I copped the yellow rugby… and so today I was about to double back and cop the blue joint.. but my spider sense was tingling and something told me to check my closet.. and lo and behold, I have a rugby i copped last year and just never got a chance to wear.. but here’s the thing.. ITS THE SAME DAMN RUGBY AS THE YELLOW JOINT.. except the rugby i got is Polo Sport and the other joint isn’t … am I bugging? They just keep the same everything and just change the name ?

IMG_1260.png
IMG_1261.jpeg

Just my luck.. none of this applies to what I copped … but anyway on another note.. so my joints from Macy’s came thru … I copped the yellow rugby… and so today I was about to double back and cop the blue joint.. but my spider sense was tingling and something told me to check my closet.. and lo and behold, I have a rugby i copped last year and just never got a chance to wear.. but here’s the thing.. ITS THE SAME DAMN RUGBY AS THE YELLOW JOINT.. except the rugby i got is Polo Sport and the other joint isn’t … am I bugging? They just keep the same everything and just change the name ?

IMG_1260.png
IMG_1261.jpeg

Yeah super similar….

IMG_1260.png
IMG_1261.jpeg
They did that a couple of other time they use the same shirt and just change the logo call it new 😂. They did that with the P2 hoodie from 2018 I think the year after they had a hoodie that was exactly the same minus the patches and logos.

Back
Top Bottom