**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Check those emails as stated previously codes have been sent out for up to 3 transactions. Also Meyham has a YouTube channel and he still actively raps I believe
Yeah meyh got some heat coming real soon
Makes sense tough to make a real living in the music business gotta put priorities first. Yeah they lost a special talent with Sha passing probably one of QBs most slept on.
Killa kids from queens bridge
Him and baby sham before he (sham) got down with flipmode was a real untapped problem.
Yo only Dallas or ruck could have me wearing that much lo 😂 I switched up so many outfits on Saturday,the most I worn all year😂😂 I was going for none if not for the few events i repped the last few months.

Yeah meyh got some heat coming real soon

Killa kids from queens bridge
Him and baby sham before he (sham) got down with flipmode was a real untapped problem.
Yo only Dallas or ruck could have me wearing that much lo 😂 I switched up so many outfits on Saturday,the most I worn all year😂😂 I was going for none if not for the few events i repped the last few months.
Yep that Killa Kidz stuff is a hidden gem not to mention all his solo work & work with Trag.

Back
Top Bottom