**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Lets talk about this camera, man.. What gear are you shooting with?

Question for the owners of the RRL Bolt Patch Jacket...

Why are you guys keeping the jacket, instead of getting a refund? I haven't seen one person that is completely satisfied with it yet.

Thanks bro @uniquekicks

Well mine was virtually free SPB so I really didn't mind keeping it, same with the black cat fleece.. its rare I spend my own money on pickups

@NYCgameI don't plan on wearing these boots in the snow, just took pics in it… when its rains/snows I wear LL Bean boots

I shoot with a Canon Rebel T1i 28-135mm lens and 580ex speedlite @Natburna

Polo Sport - Yes I went true to size

Last edited:
Ok, thanks. for input. I will sleep on it. I just think that the Indian head colors go more with the color of the jacket.

Clean boots @kushdrygoods.@mosneaksthanu I would leave jacket as is, IMO Indian patch got too much going on color wise against jacket(IMO)

Question for the owners of the RRL Bolt Patch Jacket...

Why are you guys keeping the jacket, instead of getting a refund? I haven't seen one person that is completely satisfied with it yet.

I've bought worse for more. I honestly like the patch and the colors just think it was bout 100 bucks over priced. Also I bought it in December and didn't get to it till Jan. And I guess since I caught it at a discount its not so bad . the sizing issue sucks though

Last edited:
Kush, those shoes are beautiful.

That got me thinking though...does anyone know of valid leather shoelace replacements that would fit Rangers?

Seems the Olympic cardigan is for men and women… as busy as it is I love it…. excluded from discount though
mean.gif

Shady - Thanks dude, and here are results from a simple search of "leather boot laces" . I am sure you can easily find replacements as lots of shoes/boots use those laces, good luck.

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&ke...vptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_10y2dd6x9b_b
Damn. I was about to hit you up tomorrow on payday. I need that Olympic sweater and the opening ceremony reindeer turtleneck one and i would be set.

Well mine was virtually free SPB so I really didn't mind keeping it, same with the black cat fleece.. its rare I spend my own money on pickups

I've bought worse for more. I honestly like the patch and the colors just think it was bout 100 bucks over priced. Also I bought it in December and didn't get to it till Jan. And I guess since I caught it at a discount its not so bad . the sizing issue sucks though
Thanks guys...it's easy to understand since there's the discount involved.

NYJ and SP, as much as I hate to say it the Oly Patch Cardigan will be a classic. The backstory and the limited numbers alone will drive sales. I still don't see myself adding it, but I think everyone that really wants one will be able to own it since it's excluded from discount.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom