**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

For every body that ordered why didn't y'all do overnight shipping? With as steep as the discount 30 bucks more wasn't hurting nobody

Y'all maybe able to call customer service and pay the fee and get them overnight ship it, I have done it twice.
Two poor for that b. I need to save as much as I can.

I really need these RRL pants. My current ones are too small after bulking. Wearing it with one or two buttons undone is not a good look. Especially after I'm done with my dreamer bulk.

Last edited:
hmmm ok that gives me hope. lol they said orders placed before 12am would be honored. i ordered mine at 8:39pm hawaii time so thats 2:39est.

I was in the same boat.  Two of my orders were normal ship while the other two were expedited.  I just called ralph customer service and was able to switch the normal ship to expedited.  The service rep I spoke to didn't even say anything about the discount code so I think its all good.

Good luck to everyone on this.  Best sale I've seen since the 2008 crash.

8k worth of stuff got broken down to 2800. Not included the big order I put in with kush earlier during the week.
So all in all I spent 5600 on 14k this week
You came up with a jet pack this week. Be sure to post picks. I know you grabbed some unique items.

If my order gets cancelled (highly doubtful), I'm going in on a costumer service rep until I get some kind of reimbursement. Not my fault I "stumbled" upon a coupon site and saw a good deal, didn't know it was an employee discount not my problem.

:frown: tried to change shipping...no can do given that standard is the only option to Hawaii.

I got off the phone a rep said they will cancel all orders placed with that code. I don't know if I should believe her.

I just talked to a rep about one or my cancelled orders and somehow got it to go through :pimp:

If its cancelled just call rep and say whatever to try and presuade them to honor what you copped.

Its wierd tho because from what im seeing, all these orders placed with the code wont work. Everyone who has said their items has shipped will be sent back halfway or something. Idk who to believe until i get my shipment lol

Last edited:
i should've copped more, but my spending habits have been out of control as of late.

Last edited:
what did i just miss

reply quick before the tears short out the keyboard
65% off everything. Everything.

I got off the phone a rep said they will cancel all orders placed with that code. I don't know if I should believe her.

Well clearly thats not true since peoples orders have shipped. How can they turn a package around once its already enroute. I would think the package would have to at least attempt to reach its destination. If for whatever reason that does occur i can see BBB complaints out the ying yang

Well clearly thats not true since peoples orders have shipped. How can they turn a package around once its already enroute. I would think the package would have to at least attempt to reach its destination. If for whatever reason that does occur i can see BBB complaints out the ying yang
Nike did this not too long ago last year. They order UPS to intercept packages and chit back to the warehouse.

After saving 65%, I don't get why you couldn't just pay 20-25 for the overnight or two day shipping. :lol:

For every body that ordered why didn't y'all do overnight shipping? With as steep as the discount 30 bucks more wasn't hurting nobody

Y'all maybe able to call customer service and pay the fee and get them overnight ship it, I have done it twice.

Like I said, I place my order before the code was out there. so I didn't even think about it.

Well if they do get canceled or held up

Can't miss what you never had

Exactly. Most of what I ordered was take it or leave it stuff. ...I did order a bunch of sunglasses I wouldn't mind getting. But, I placed an order through an actual employee earlier in the week and got most of the discount on there. So, everything in this order is stuff that I basically passed on for half price - so how badly do I really need any of it?

Back
Top Bottom