**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

So they are taking returns/exchanges or nah?

One of my dresses too big. And the other I can do without.
Just become #Ntthick 
devil.gif

laugh.gif

on a more serious not i believe they said they were not taking returns or exchanges 

BUT a return label came with my package which im guessing came with yours as well

So if you send it back to the facility i dont see what else they could do.

If my memory serves me right someone a couple dozen pages back returned some things from the sale and it was processed like any other return.

Last edited:
It also depends on how you pay I believe. I read somewhere that said If you paid by Paypal you return it and rebuy it (which would negate the 65% off I assume) and if you did regular credit card you can exchange it normally. On the site maybe? Can't remember

*edit*

If you make a purchase using PayPal[emoji]174[/emoji] or Bill Me Later[emoji]174[/emoji] you cannot return in stores or place an exchange. For exchanges, simply return your item and repurchase it. A credit for standard ground shipping can be provided upon shipment of your new order by calling Customer Assistance at 888-475-7674.

Last edited:
Nice SMB... love the serape cardigan and Henley....the cardigan is very similar to this yr blue label. Always a fan of tweed and the sample vest is dope
Much Appreciated. I agree, the cardigan is are similar to the 14' version in pics, but I'm glad that I didn't pass because the construction makes them very different side by side.

Thanks as always. Wheres the Purple Label leather in your lineup? That's about the toughest thing I've ever seen you post which is saying a lot.
Thanks Frank. My Purple Label leather ranks around #25 on the list of my favorite RL pieces all time. But if it were just a list of RL outwear, I put it around #5

What details does the jacket have I opted for the shirt instead
on the front it has an attached belt tightener thing with a  heavy plastic buckle strap. the belt doesn't hang  when you tighten it, there is stow away compartment for the belt so you don't see the tip of the belt. Little holes underneath the underarm for ventilation. zipper closure on the jacket with heavy duty black metal snap buttons. the front pockets also have the same metal black metal snap buttons attached to some fabric underneath the visible pocket closure.. on the upper left side of the jacket there is a hidden compartment that is underneath the flap that opens and close with a golden zipper instead of the normal black zipper that is used on the jacket. Only the owner of the jacket will know about the gold zipper it's completely hidden.There are 2 pull string draw-cords at the bottom to tighten the jacket. In the middle back of the jacket there is a huge stow away pocket that is hidden underneath the flap that also open and closes with a gold zipper. You could comfortably fit a Mac-book a in the hidden back pocket and people wouldn't even know. In the inside of the jacket there is a huge interior pocket near the bottom left side that has a green pull through button  closure. Also, Quinn at RRL department told me it was produced using some specially developed Japanese rip stop cotton that is exclusive to Ralph Lauren for whatever that's worth. 
ohwell.gif

I got the camo jeans and the jacket the shirt is the next thing on my list. I am in no rush though, there are plenty of the camo shirts left in stock.

Like others the Stadium line would probably be my no.1 line but a close 2nd is definitely the Sportsman line. I love this line for its graphic pieces that are inspired by Hunting/Fishing magazine covers from the 1930's/40's:

I also love these 'Outdoorsman' shirts (although I'm not sure if they were part of the 'Sportsman' line?):

The reason I love RL is that it captures a sense of Americana perfectly. Ralph was from a poor immigrant family who lived in the bronx, but the classic American lifestyle and the imagery that went with it was very clear to Ralph it seems. He knew how to take this imagery, put his own spin on it and make it his own. That is how alot of great art is made, and Ralphs Best pieces are great pieces of art in my opinion.

The New York subcultures that formed around Polo in the late 80s and 90s are fascinating to me because they also took this idea of taking something that wasnt meant for them (expensive clothing, that was aimed at rich preppy kids at the time) and using it to create their own unique style. This culture felt very organic though and not forced like modern day fashion trends are.

90% of the brands items are pretty mediocre in my opinion. However, the pieces represented in that 10% niche really hit that perfect spot between 'Cheesiness' and classic design. Much like Pop Art does. Stuff like the 92 Ski graphic definitely makes me think of Roy Lichtenstein.

Agreed 100%

Wiz,
Very well said.
please elaborate my good man...

Agreed re: Wiz - the Lichtenstein reference will likely go over the head of most, though.

I'm waiting on duke's response too. ...I mean I don't mess with everybody's style in here, but I don't have high hopes for what homie is going to say. Actually I don't have high hopes that he'll even respond.

on the front it has an attached belt tightener thing with a  heavy plastic buckle strap. the belt doesn't hang  when you tighten it, there is stow away compartment for the belt so you don't see the tip of the belt. Little holes underneath the underarm for ventilation. zipper closure on the jacket with heavy duty black metal snap buttons. the front pockets also have the same metal black metal snap buttons attached to some fabric underneath the visible pocket closure.. on the upper left side of the jacket there is a hidden compartment that is underneath the flap that opens and close with a golden zipper instead of the normal black zipper that is used on the jacket. Only the owner of the jacket will know about the gold zipper it's completely hidden.There are 2 pull string draw-cords at the bottom to tighten the jacket. In the middle back of the jacket there is a huge stow away pocket that is hidden underneath the flap that also open and closes with a gold zipper. You could comfortably fit a Mac-book a in the hidden back pocket and people wouldn't even know. In the inside of the jacket there is a huge interior pocket near the bottom left side that has a green pull through button  closure. Also, Quinn at RRL department told me it was produced using some specially developed Japanese rip stop cotton that is exclusive to Ralph Lauren for whatever that's worth. :\

I got the camo jeans and the jacket the shirt is the next thing on my list. I am in no rush though, there are plenty of the camo shirts left in stock.

Word tell Quinn / bobby David said what's up. I didn't even know he was still there dude Lives for RRL.

Last edited:
If only they had them RL watches on the site ! And with that 65% it wouldve been real serrious! Some day though, Grown man status with that grown man money!

Just got my last order in...

They messed up on my bucket hat I ordered tho...I wanted the navy/org with the reversible floral but they don't even have that one in stock yet so imma just end up keeping this one I'll still pull it off with something

I copped this bucket for my son....

And I copped some socks....

^Damn, I ordered navy/orange too.  I guess I'll see what they surprise me with when I go pick mine up tomorrow.

Most likely it will be the same one I got...they said it was a mistake on there part and the hat is not even available yet

Just got my last order in...

They messed up on my bucket hat I ordered tho...I wanted the navy/org with the reversible floral but they don't even have that one in stock yet so imma just end up keeping this one I'll still pull it off with something

I copped this bucket for my son....

And I copped some socks....
I'll take that blue/green off your hands if it's a burden to ya!! lol 
smokin.gif

So...has anyone actually had success with possible exchanges/returns on their "sale" items? :lol:

Wingtips fit too small :x

Back
Top Bottom