**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Kush, great pics! I see you went with the large cardigan. I think it looks much cleaner.

Love the beacon patch shorts. Unfortunately I had to return mine, went up two sizes because of straight fit, an my quads still hulked them.

Thanks bro and yes I definitely loved the cardigan more after sizing now

These shorts…. man they are beyond straight fit and honestly, at 29 these are probably the first shorts I have that come above the knee, just trying something new… I felt a bit exposed :lol:

Hammer: Good looks bro

Last edited:
Kush, great pics! I see you went with the large cardigan. I think it looks much cleaner.

I got my serape cardigan yesterday and it's too big as well....I not sure if it was discussed but I'm gonna have to exchange it for a smaller size, I hope it won't be a problem, because I used the code.

Did anyone have a problem exchanging items after using the 65% code? My serape cardigan is too big, I need to downsize.

Bro I had various issues returning a tuxedo I bought with my employee login… not even the leaked 65%…. It has been hell :smh:

I need to exchange items from the 65 but if I send it back to rl and they don't honor the exchange will they send it back to me or refund me?

Oldie but goodie.

I need to exchange items from the 65 but if I send it back to rl and they don't honor the exchange will they send it back to me or refund me?

You call first to set up the exchange and send the item with the exchange form indication the new sz you want, as long as its in stock they will send it. My issue was trying to place an early exchange, they said the item was too expensive and there was too steep a discount for it to be done… ridiculous

Kush, I assume that you'll be saying your vows in RL. Congrats.

Anyone seen Grand Canyon inventory in the flagship stores? The season change is already finished, and still nothing. This stuff may have to be discounted very early.

Bro I had various issues returning a tuxedo I bought with my employee login… not even the leaked 65%…. It has been hell :smh:

I hope my experience it better, I just put it back in the box, slapped on the return label and keeping my fingers crossed

I take back my words on the Mendoza jacket after breaking it in and getting a feel for the jacket it is a lifetime piece.

I want this soooooo bad :wow: :smokin

Just curious if it comes out in any other colors?

I got this in 2010 it was a bloomies exclusive and the only color they had . One of my last few pieces of blue label before I went full rrl.

Also a vest I found while cleaning , I might be a hoarder :smh:

So no more blue label? @rrlegend , what made you decide to go full RRL... Blue label is definitely my fave, but I haven't ruled out the other labels entirely. The only label I kinda felt uncomfortable with was Rugby, only because I felt the brand was totally devoted to 18-25 yrs age bracket in college, but I did like Rugby a lot, I only had a few pieces.

You guys have definitely peaked my interest in RRL denim now, I know very little thou but learning

Last edited:
So no more blue label? @rrlegend , what made you decide to go full RRL

The quality :lol: . I found myself wearing tees and denim a lot more than dressing up also I was in shape so I was able to get the fit I wanted out of rrl. The exclusivity and limited aura that came with the brand also made it so no 2 things are made the same but that's becoming a thing of the past each year with the brand. Would y'all believe me if I said I got more Lo than a department store :smh:.

Rugby was cool but I was 2 big for it. Rrl denim is the move just get a pair of rigids pre fall 2012 and go to work on them

Last edited:
The quality :lol: . I found myself wearing tees and denim a lot more than dressing up also I was in shape so I was able to get the fit I wanted out of rrl. The exclusivity and limited aura that came with the brand also made it so no 2 things are made the same but that's becoming a thing of the past each year with the brand. Would y'all believe me if I said I got more Lo than a department store :smh:.

I definitely love the exclusivity of RRL and it has a timeless vintage quality...I'm definitely moving toward timeless, simple and colorful pieces, I think there's a good blend between blue and RRL to find a happy medium for me.

Back
Top Bottom