**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

For the 1st I went downtown to the RL store here in the chi and man I tell you from the moment I walked in there I felt like cleaning the account out and maxing my CC :x :smokin

Until I talked to this dude that worked there he said he had something and would hold it for me..... he didn't even have said item straight lied to me ****** my whole mood up :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Yikes! Gettin pretty gaudy.

are these out right now?

Nothing I really wanted was on sale....I'm loving it! No north country hoody, no indian print goose, no indian print shawl, no hullcrest parka, no nada. I really thought i was gonna be blowing crazy bread. Stack up on them beanies lol

Settled for the D&S phoenix print vest since I liked it, but not $145 liked it

The stalking continues.

Nothing I really wanted was on sale....I'm loving it! No north country hoody, no indian print goose, no indian print shawl, no hullcrest parka, no nada. I really thought i was gonna be blowing crazy bread. Stack up on them beanies lol

Settled for the D&S phoenix print vest since I liked it, but not $145 liked it

The stalking continues.
I was a lil shocked some of these items wasn't in the sale I hate stalking :smh:

Good lookin out yall. I called in, got a code, and was able to cop the D&S flag vest. Small was the only size available but lucky for me it's my size. NT comes through in the clutch.

tryed to call a second time, changed my voice and had her pulll up my history and she stil said no. wait till nov 1...

just got my sweater delivered, Fedex > ups
quality is top notch, i need the saddleworth boots to match asap.

sorry for the crappy picture

Gotta agree with casper...those wire hangers will have your shoulders looking clapped :x
Sweater is dope tho.

Gotta agree with casper...those wire hangers will have your shoulders looking clapped :x
Sweater is dope tho.
lmao, i just grabbed the first hanger in reach for the pic, and its actually the wire hanger that doesn't make your shoulders look crazy but I'll use the appropriate hanger asap!

Sweater is dope tho.
:wow: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lmao, i just grabbed the first hanger in reach for the pic, and its actually the wire hanger that doesn't make your shoulders look crazy but I'll use the appropriate hanger asap!
You don't want to use any hangers with that sweater since even a "proper" hanger will strech it over time. Folding it will make it last a lot longer.
Nice pick up. :pimp:

I love how the thread catches fire this time of year.

Last edited:
:wow: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You don't want to use any hangers with that sweater since even a "proper" hanger will strech it over time. Folding it will make it last a lot longer.
Nice pick up. :pimp:
I love how the thread catches fire this time of year.

thanks for the kind words, folded it is!

yes, the thread usually pops after a sale, i know some more nters took advantage of that sale, where's the pics?

Never was really interested in Polo boots but couldn't pass these up for $60 since I needed some black boots badly!

Back
Top Bottom