**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Crying-Baby.gif

this **** gets me every time... :frown:

So did kanye copy the indian headdress or did ralph copy kanye?

Nah, Yeezy is a visionary. I mean, look at how the ATC2 jacked the Yeezy sole...

And, how many times has RL jacked Supreme, I mean geez already....

Taz Arnold also invented the teddy bear - not the Polo Bear design, but the concept of a teddy bear itself. It's a fact.

Last edited:
:lol: it was just a question b

Im nt familiar at all with RL but i bought my some clothes off their site this week for the first time and saw the indian headdress shirts and yeezus concert tees have the same basic design so i was curious

Nah, Yeezy is a visionary. I mean, look at how the ATC2 jacked the Yeezy sole...

And, how many times has RL jacked Supreme, I mean geez already....

Taz Arnold also invented the teddy bear - not the Polo Bear design, but the concept of a teddy bear itself. It's a fact.
when i was reading thru this post i asked myself WTF and then realized it was BIP posting haha.

laugh.gif
it was just a question b

Im nt familiar at all with RL but i bought my some clothes off their site this week for the first time and saw the indian headdress shirts and yeezus concert tees have the same basic design so i was curious
It's a common mistake. Kanye invented the far superior USPA brand that has similarity to the Ralph Lauren brand.

I have some of the Yeezy early prototype USPA shirts I am trying to get rid of if you're interested. I have payment plans for my rare pieces.
happy.gif

It's a common mistake. Kanye invented the far superior USPA brand that has similarity to the Ralph Lauren brand.
I have some of the Yeezy early prototype USPA shirts I am trying to get rid of if you're interested. I have payment plans for my rare pieces.:D

:tongue:

Last edited:
This pic puzzled me.
eek.gif

When the hell was there Polo Skate?

I never remembered seeing or hearing about a skate line in all my years. Anyone educate me?

Legit or Random Fugazi?
nerd.gif

This pic puzzled me.:wow:

When the hell was there Polo Skate?
I never remembered seeing or hearing about a skate line in all my years. Anyone educate me?
Legit or Random Fugazi?:nerd:

This is legit, it came out many yrs ago, I can't say what yr thou.....def more than 8 yrs ago
Just realized Jay answered the question

Last edited:
Wow the mods on here are super nazi.

First I get flagged for a animated pic of a topless Daria in a lo hat.

Then I get my response deleted because I got a lil smartass with someone who was getting smartass with me?
eyes.gif

Whatever guess I gotta keep it rated PG on here. Anyways thanks for the info to the two of you who responded.

@JayRocksLo started racking Polo in 93' being you were inquisitive.
wink.gif

This site is allowed to use the name "nike" with the understanding that 12 year olds will not be exposed to cuss words and nudity of any sort here. But adults ought to be able to keep it civil nonetheless.

This site is allowed to use the name "nike" with the understanding that 12 year olds will not be exposed to cuss words and nudity of any sort here. But adults ought to be able to keep it civil nonetheless.
True...true...
eyes.gif

Ralph did make a few pieces, however, I believe they are only limited to childrens sizes
Yeah that would make sense because I have never seen that before. Thanks for the info fam.
wink.gif

But on a whole other note...........

Today was a good day.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom