**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Thumbs up to Frank M. for the style previews.
smokin.gif
 Nice stuff, what else you got?

@FrankMatthews  I try to keep up with the Joneses. From my IG.

Cowboy's and Indians..Old to the new.

Stopped by macys today...

better in person than in pictures but im still extremely disappointed in the execution

Last edited:
Stopped by macys today...

better in person than in pictures but im still extremely disappointed in the execution

haha i meant to post earlier today that these dropped in stores recently, but i was busy at work. damn, the sketches were better and the pic i seen of them folded on the display tables had me curious but now that i seen this, they are awfully ugly lol.

they will probably end up in my closet just because, but no way in hell would i pay retail for that crap.

haha i meant to post earlier today that these dropped in stores recently, but i was busy at work. damn, the sketches were better and the pic i seen of them folded on the display tables had me curious but now that i seen this, they are awfully ugly lol.

they will probably end up in my closet just because, but no way in hell would i pay retail for that crap.

And, an army of 16 year olds show up in the joint on the left with those AT3 "Bo knows horseracing", thinking they doin' it in 3,2,1...

Look, I got horses on my shirt AND on my shoes. SWAG!

Great info Frank, thanks for the additional picks. I wouldn't be surprised if the knits go straight to discounted pricing at department stores when they release because of the weather; This happened to the Cruise/Vacation collection sweaters when they released in March.

Last edited:
Really debating if I should sale my croc skin loafers had them for 2 years and never had the courage to put them on . I know I'm gonna take a hit on them but as of right now they are just a conversation piece

Really debating if I should sale my croc skin loafers had them for 2 years and never had the courage to put them on . I know I'm gonna take a hit on them but as of right now they are just a conversation piece

Get rid of them otherwise you will keep putting them off only to find one day that they are deteriorating.

pimp.gif
Papoose spitting 
Holla at me when he shows his face on Combat Jack
laugh.gif

For the lulz - http://www.unkut.com/2010/02/write-your-own-papoose-punchline/
 I wanna hear them square off so bad. LMAO

I honestly think when Pap is in the zone he has bars. But his consistency is hot trash.
mean.gif

He has dropped so many throw away songs/mixtapes that even when he kills it like he did on that clip I still don't care and most likely never will.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom