**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

A few things I eye on the site but it's like do I pull the trigger now or wait for a discounted price. A lot of things hit on sales it seems so it's always hard to decide lol...

Okay so an order just came in of another jacket and you can see the indian head is clean for the most part, but this is in plastic straight from RL, now if the jacket is in macys rubbing against other jackets I can see how the pilings would get messy and all over the place.

Untitled by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr

Okay so an order just came in of another jacket and you can see the indian head is clean for the most part, but this is in plastic straight from RL, now if the jacket is in macys rubbing against other jackets I can see how the pilings would get messy and all over the place.

Untitled by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr
Good point. Looks a lot better there. How's the sizing, especially in the shoulder/arms area?

Just grabbed these bad boys for my vacation getaway to D.R to visit my family. Jarabacoa here I come!

you can still see the red piling on the patch in the bag. but i can see what you're saying by macy's having them out of the bags hanging on the racks where the felt of the patch is rubbing against the back of a jacket hanging in front of it.

the indian head theme has been beaten to death by RL.

everyone will own this jacket by this fall hahahahaha smh.

SPB - not sure if it will be back or not but for now it has disappeared bro

Good luck with holding out they litterally disappeared from the site over the weekend. My sa in l.a. had to call 8 stores to find it. I think in total only 7 are left in the company and only 1 large left on the website
Thanks for the info fellas. I didn't know what I was going to do with it so I'll wait until it resurfaces to decide if I really need it. It's a great looking item.
Legend, be sure to post pics when it comes in.

Last edited:
you can still see the red piling on the patch in the bag. but i can see what you're saying by macy's having them out of the bags hanging on the racks where the felt of the patch is rubbing against the back of a jacket hanging in front of it.

the indian head theme has been beaten to death by RL.

everyone will own this jacket by this fall hahahahaha smh.

I think this and all of the Rugby type items will be very popular this Fall/Winter because we haven't gotten a taste of that in a while, won't lie man seeing the catalog had me excited :smh:

RRL is off to a large wave of Native American inspired Items. I don't think I'll be buying any of them because of
the quality of the materials, but it's very nice to see so much so early. Hopefully some better quality Items
will be coming soon.

I think this and all of the Rugby type items will be very popular this Fall/Winter because we haven't gotten a taste of that in a while, won't lie man seeing the catalog had me excited :smh:

I will be selecting a few choice items from the collection, I can do without more fleece varsitys but the pics of the red one are pulling at me. I had told myself I'd stay away from that particular item. Spring 15 will be another rugby inspired line. This stuff seems to be in the rotation now.

RRL is off to a large wave of Native American inspired Items. I don't think I'll be buying any of them because of
the quality of the materials, but it's very nice to see so much so early. Hopefully some better quality Items
will be coming soon.

Not terrible patterns but as you said the pricepoint is not justifiable. Check this out though.

Down filled, box-quilted, tweed sport shirt with italian calf suede trim.

Southberry Bike Jacket, hand burnished italian cowhide with corduroy trim.

Oh and Polo Sport soccer jerseys with pony coming Spring '15. I've seen a few other various PS items, nothing of note so far. Just sketches so far but I can post em if anyone is interested.

Last edited:

will be coming soon.

What is wrong with the quality? I'm new to RRL...is the quality bad now?

I will be selecting a few choice items fruom the collection, I can do without more fleece varsitys but the pics of the red one are pulling at me. I had told myself I'd stay away from that particular item. Spring 15 will be another rugby inspired line. This stuff seems to be in the rotation now.
Not terrible patterns but as you said the pricepoint is not justifiable. Check this out though.

Down filled, box-quilted, tweed sport shirt with italian calf suede trim.

:wow: Tweed is my all time favorite from RL. That down filled shooting shirt is incredible and a definite buy. Thanks for posting. I can't wait to pair it with my older things.

What is wrong with the quality? I'm new to RRL...is the quality bad now?
I'm just cautious when it comes to spending on this stuff. The better quality Fall items are made of wool, cashmere, and hides, as Spring items are made from cotton, linen, silk. Don't get me wrong, quality is probably great on these. But when bathroom towels and fleece clothing cost the same or more than higher quality items, I can't spend my money on it.

Last edited:
copped the tent patch polo, the beacon shirt, and aztec t... patch polo was $50 plus additional 20% off. beacon shirt was supposed to be only 25% off but the lady gave me 50% plus 20% off. had some macy's cash too so everything came out to under $20.

All nice pieces....I love the beacon bd and Aztec tee

^ I usually come up empty when I go to Macy's in Buffalo, but they've been real good to the NYC folks lately.  I hope some of that luck is still around when i'm in Brooklyn next month.   

I've been forgetting to post my pick ups in here, tired on that indian head fleece jacket and it is a mess it was shedding all over my cloths and the fit is so bad in the shoulder/arms on me atleast that i just left it right there.

Thanks SPB!!! , as I get people orders in I try to take some pics (with their permission) to show details etc because I feel like the RL website does such a bad job of doing so. I will watch how I edit pics so I don't mislead anyone in here. The royal color on this 1967 sweater is amazing, as much as I don't care for the numbers, I am in love with the color.

Thanks SPB!!! , as I get people orders in I try to take some pics (with their permission) to show details etc because I feel like the RL website does such a bad job of doing so. I will watch how I edit pics so I don't mislead anyone in here. The royal color on this 1967 sweater is amazing, as much as I don't care for the numbers, I am in love with the color.

This is a GREAT idea. The website does not do a good job. Sometimes I get my order in and I'm shocked because it looks and feels so diff than it does online. Keep this up Kush

Probably a long shot, but
Can anyone help me
Locate these?
I need a 34 :nerd:

Edit: btw I know they're sold out
On the site, but if anybody
Knows anybody selling or a
Site or whatever that has these
Pm me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom