**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

See it's very clear that yall have a dude here perfectly willing to help yall get fresh.

I ain't bout that life; unless we're related or smashing you ain't getting **** from me. **** I look like risking my job for people I don't know :smh:

Last edited:
See it's very clear that yall have a dude here perfectly willing to help yall get fresh.

I ain't bout that life; unless we're related or smashing you ain't getting **** from me. **** I look like risking my job for people I don't know
mean.gif

...pause

I realized over the last 6 or 7 yrs RL has been releasing various pieces every season containing this particular beacon print. From what I can remember, there's been various fleece hoodies, a few 3/4 ski parka's, the recent denim vest and button down from this spring, 5 panel hats....etc. It would be nice to collect all the pieces, but you would've had to start maybe 5 yrs ago to get a real compressive collection at this point....anyway just something I noticed

I realized over the last 6 or 7 yrs RL has been releasing various pieces every season containing this particular beacon print. From what I can remember, there's been various fleece hoodies, a few 3/4 ski parka's, the recent denim vest and button down from this spring, 5 panel hats....etc. It would be nice to collect all the pieces, but you would've had to start maybe 5 yrs ago to get a real compressive collection at this point....anyway just something I noticed

The older pieces are likely to be recycled a few years from now. The old Jewish dudes who are regular clients at my job schooled me on that ish.

My new hotness from Denim and Supply just came in. Supremely satisfied with my purchase.

Camo polo, leopard print polo, and stars buttonup for 75 dollars altogether.

(don't hate on my leopard :lol:)

Math, have you seen this yet... and do you have a better pic? Looks good so far though...

Haha. I just checked and I posted that on IG 22 weeks ago! Theres a matching, full chest logo, knit crewneck dropping Fall 3 this year. Americana Collection. Best collection of the year hands down, imo.

Theres also a matching chambray button up with the full logo on the back.

I see uncle Ralph is leaving no stone unturned !!

No prob bro, pleasure working with you...

Man I was staring at that last picture like w t f is that hahaha, nice clean up, jacket looks great, just takes a little maintenance I see :D

The older pieces are likely to be recycled a few years from now. The old Jewish dudes who are regular clients at my job schooled me on that ish.

My new hotness from Denim and Supply just came in. Supremely satisfied with my purchase.

Camo polo, leopard print polo, and stars buttonup for 75 dollars altogether.

I like this polo, is there anything on the back? I wouldn't be surprised if the whole back was a distressed flag lol, I know D&S likes to overdo it sometimes.  Also, is the fit comparable to classic or custom fit? 

I"ve already done about 10 of them at $130 shipped.... thats the whole point of the discount, having items at the moment for less rather than waiting weeks/months for sales to hit @vcof2005

I like this polo, is there anything on the back? I wouldn't be surprised if the whole back was a distressed flag lol, I know D&S likes to overdo it sometimes.  Also, is the fit comparable to classic or custom fit? 

Nothing on the back, but I get what you're saying because I have some similar camo pants that have both a distressed USA flag AND a Union Jack on the leg.

Can't say for certain but I believe the fit is more similar to custom.

i have a decent collection of beacon prints from the past few years... one of my faves.

I got this from Bloomingdale on sale for $49, but can anyone tell me what this character means I've tried looking it up but come up with nothing

Nothing on the back, but I get what you're saying because I have some similar camo pants that have both a distressed USA flag AND a Union Jack on the leg.

Can't say for certain but I believe the fit is more similar to custom.
Thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom