**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

In the Fall of 2010 didn't the Suisse, Japan etc vests release or was that 2009? And there was a corduroy vest that released with the leather hunting patch in tan and in forest green. They haven't released a vest with similar quality since then. I have both pieces, I want to say that was 2010, those are two of my favorites, along with the burgundy shawl cardigan that SPB posted above :smokin

Nice items posted recently guys! My Labor Day weekend pickups. Grabbed the last of the bear caps at Macys for $11/piece but the major one was the Olympic toboggan knit at the RL outlet for $24 to match the gloves I got at the same spot a few months ago. Got lucky on that one.

Nice items posted recently guys! My Labor Day weekend pickups. Grabbed the last of the bear caps at Macys for $11/piece but the major one was the Olympic toboggan knit at the RL outlet for $24 to match the gloves I got at the same spot a few months ago. Got lucky on that one.

i need a bigger sz for that. i believe l/xl anymore available or place where i can aquire item because the size i have is too small

for reference, lake placid was 2010 (winter olympics related).

nat - great stuff, a lot of those are pre 2010 though.
supermanblue - i'm still looking for the blue moose. was the equestrian hoody 2010 or 2009?
asiatic - great stuff too and thanks for posting pics. i like that beach patrol hoody, but wasn't that 2009 as well?
BIP and Middy - always appreciate the input.

thank you to all who have posted pics in regards to my question.

to clarify further, i'm not looking for anything in particular as in one specific piece since 2010. i'm more interested in the entire collections from each year since 2010. i want to see it put together in here by people and not what i know that i've seen from retail displays, catalogs, etc. there are already entire seasonal collections that have yet to be posted and for that reason i will leave it out there before i comment any further.

Jay, the equestrian was released November 2009 and spilled over into winter 2010...I'll let you decide whether it makes the cut.

Great stuff everyone, great to see some nice things that I had forgotten about.

In the Fall of 2010 didn't the Suisse, Japan etc vests release or was that 2009? And there was a corduroy vest that released with the leather hunting patch in tan and in forest green. They haven't released a vest with similar quality since then. I have both pieces, I want to say that was 2010, those are two of my favorites, along with the burgundy shawl cardigan that SPB posted above :smokin

The RL Racing line? 2011. The half zips, full zips, windbreakers and bubble vests :x

for reference, lake placid was 2010 (winter olympics related).

to clarify further, i'm not looking for anything in particular as in one specific piece since 2010. i'm more interested in the entire collections from each year since 2010. i want to see it put together in here by people and not what i know that i've seen from retail displays, catalogs, etc. there are already entire seasonal collections that have yet to be posted and for that reason i will leave it out there before i comment any further.

I like this. I'll have to snap some pics and get in on it, hopefully everyone will do the same. Watch me end up having to hunt something down.

I think the Ocean Challenge line deserves a mention.
The Yacht Club line with the infamous nautical jacket, was that 09?
I was quite fond of the kenya safari, beaded stuff but I'm thinking that was pre 2010 as well.
Modern Explorer 1 was tough at the time, seems a little watered down at this point.

asiatic - great stuff too and thanks for posting pics. i like that beach patrol hoody, but wasn't that 2009 as well?

Man, wish we had some kind of resource to reference the years on these. You might be right on the '09 on that hoodie. That rules out the timeframe on the Ski hoodie to the left of it as well.

The Yacht Club line with the infamous nautical jacket, was that 09?

Have the golf shirt from that with the nautical flags splashed across the bottom half. Yacht Club was a great time as well.

Last edited:
Thanks SMB, BIP, Jay and anyone else for the props but you know I got a small pond of a collection vs the masses on here. I know most of those were pre 2010. I just had that pic in the stash for something else I was planning. There's a wildlife rugby in that pic which is pre '94. Most of those pieces were slept on when they dropped but I didnt see nobody else rocking them. They put together nicely with the right kicks and shells but like I said pleanty of people slept. Point is there wasn't too much fire after 2010. I'm sure Frank, Middy, SMB, Kush ant other NT'ers can post the high end Bugatti pieces that are more significant.

Speaking of Lake Placid I need some help here. Got this hat n3ver seen anything to match in the same line. Any of you peeps know what it was supposed to correspond with?

there was a pic of Juelz rockin the whole lake placid collection in one pic lol...didnt have any dough back then since i was fresh outta HS, i was lovin the gear though!

Macy's still giving stuff away... On top of 20% off clearance, which seems to always be going on, they're offering $10 for each pair of denim you buy. Picked up a few pairs of Polo jeans for $29.

I gave away my lake placid stuff. That's the last time I was really buyin polo......same time frame as rugby I think.

Speaking of Lake Placid I need some help here. Got this hat n3ver seen anything to match in the same line. Any of you peeps know what it was supposed to correspond with?

Could have been for the green Stowe hooded worker's plaid. There was also another one with a slightly different plaid as well. It had a Mt. Whitney patch on the sleeve. Only thing I can possibly think of at the moment.

Last edited:
Im looking for some rugby pieces as well as some polo pieces. I have had a hard time on ebay I was wondering does anybody know a good selling forum or facebook page that sells polo?

I actually just came back from a Disney Cruise....here a pic of my wife wearing the 09 yacht club tank for the first time...I actually like the women's tank better then the men's tee

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom