**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

if u care, bear sweater on macys .....

^^^^ macys, use code PARTY for 30% off $100....

You sir get all my reps today!

interesting..

on the desktop site it allows you to put a size in your cart and make the purchase, but has this message when you click on the size:
backorder
usually ships within 40 business days.

After last years Macy's bear, I wouldn't be surprised if this one is only wearing a blue button up when it's delivered.

Great time to buy for those that want the bear sweater. There will be a flood of returns if RL does something special with their version again this time around.

@Lengend, Chris, Krask, Producer- nice pick ups

@SP- much appreciated, can't wait to get them into the rotation.

@Frank- that sweater is nice, I just couldn't imagine trying the mission to keep it from yellowing.

^Nice pick ups everyone
pimp.gif
 I love this thread by far my favorite on the whole internet!

@FrankMatthews  that sweater is looking nice from the spring collection 2015 can't wait to see more piece, thanks for posting

Yeah Macy's has some great deals this weekend with the 30% off

I actually went this morning and returned and repurchased everything I have bought since the first week of August until a couple weeks ago, which was close to $2,000 and when it was all said and done, I was able save around an extra $600 
pimp.gif

I thought the sales associate was gonna kill me cause I came in with like 6 bags and 10 different receipts from purchases all the way back to Aug 10th, but she was cool and everything went smooth and she even price adjusted some stuff even lower for me, she was mad surprised when it was done and saw how much I ended up saving

Gonna hit up another Macy's tomorrow to grab some jeans maybe, if I find some good deals and might grab a couple things from the RL pre-sale, thinking about the RRL revisable jacket the @rrlegend  posted a page back and a couple other things

Have a great weekend and happy sales hunting to everyone!

Both those jackets are fresh @rrlegend, I saw that spell out women's beanie a couple weeks back on the site thought it was dope but wondered why Ralphie didn't drop it for us dudes.

Last edited:
Them hats look like bootlegs from the '90's. With that big embroidery like that...
you beat me to it. There's some things I won't do. That screams bootleg canal street, African street tables, bodegas and whatever else you can think of.

Back
Top Bottom