**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

the reason we ask for name and address/email is in case we have to look up your info and to differentiate you with anyone else in the system and keep an accurate customer history (coupons are secondary)... new policy no receipt no return/exchange but we can look up purchase history if its accurate in the system... if you don't give info it doesn't matter but its all for your benefit... ill try to keep more up to date with the thread and if you need any info in regards to any factory store info or even RLS info i can do my best to answer any questions

the whole 50% thing is a mess... its obvi not to suppose to be used more than once but with our new directions from the execs about coupons if you complain enough you can get away with it 
Thanks for the info my dude much appreciated

They ask at all the outlets whenever you purchase stuff now. They want your name and addy to send coupons etc "supposedly"
You can refuse, you don't have to give a name, address, or email. It hurts our numbers lol, but I would say that 4 out of 10 usually say no thank you.

I bought a bunch of stuff on Friday with the private sale + employee disco. Some of the order arrived already, and I need to do some exchanges.  I'll put up pics when everything arrives.

Last edited:
the reason we ask for name and address/email is in case we have to look up your info and to differentiate you with anyone else in the system and keep an accurate customer history (coupons are secondary)... new policy no receipt no return/exchange but we can look up purchase history if its accurate in the system... if you don't give info it doesn't matter but its all for your benefit... ill try to keep more up to date with the thread and if you need any info in regards to any factory store info or even RLS info i can do my best to answer any questions

the whole 50% thing is a mess... its obvi not to suppose to be used more than once but with our new directions from the execs about coupons if you complain enough you can get away with it 
Interesting. I thought that 50% coupon was attached to an individual name or something, and they were asking for verification, but good to know that's not the case.

I used the coupon 3 times within an hour this weekend, gave my email address each time with no problems.  Even got an email this morning thanking me for shopping at the outlet. No Ralph, thank you for letting me flourish.

Wow dope pictures, always sick seeing the original pieces that inspired the newer stuff.. :smoking

@sneakaprince - Flourish bro
smokin.gif
good looks @SneakerPimp2k8  

nice pick up @KingSin  

Posted this in one of my groupmes. Like I said I spent about 230 total this weekend. NT yall take good care of a brotha.

My check also took me to this lil resort so my weekend was nothing but Ws til my tire popped on the way home.

11/15 (well thats when the coupon ends at least). I spoke to a couple assosciates and from my understanding they will run a 30% off everything for black friday.

Last edited:
11/15 (well thats when the coupon ends at least). I spoke to a couple assosciates and from my understanding they will run a 30% off everything for black friday.

That may not be the case..11/13 looks about right but we didn't do 30% off last year. It looks like it's gonna be 40% off select items or 40% off whole store. Honestly it's better for most items now. But if I find out I will let you guys know.

Just bought the cadwell jacket I wanted for the past couple years from the online private sale + 15% off for $210.

You brah's think it was a good time to buy it?

$210 is a pretty damn good price given the fact we're just entering the fall season.

I lucked up one day during the summer when I scooped the green one for ~$100. The manager who rang me up said it was tucked away in the back with other stock, most likely intentionally by and associate. And she gave me an extra 10% damage discount for the leather hang tag inside being broken. Had my mom fix that right up.

Right place, right time that day.

Last edited:
I copped my green Cadwell near the end of winter last year for like $70 from belk when they did a red dot clearance I got lucky they had one of my size left

Damn, those are some good prices. But I never would have the mind to know that this jacket would be in the stores for those prices so I was like **** it just grab it now before the sizes online sell out.

I wanted to get the black but I got a black bradford leather jacket and and an olive kirk jacket so I went with navy.

I think i'm good on jackets for this season so i'm happy with the purchase.

Was between a penfield rockwool and the cadwell but the rockwool is $400 and that was a little o.d. for my budget at the moment.

where do u sign up for these outlet coupons? 

i already gave them my email when they asked for it but i never get any coupons 

Damn, those are some good prices. But I never would have the mind to know that this jacket would be in the stores for those prices so I was like **** it just grab it now before the sizes online sell out.

I wanted to get the black but I got a black bradford leather jacket and and an olive kirk jacket so I went with navy.

I think i'm good on jackets for this season so i'm happy with the purchase.

Was between a penfield rockwool and the cadwell but the rockwool is $400 and that was a little o.d. for my budget at the moment.

Yea if you keep your eyes open you can scoop jackets for the low closer to spring. I bought a navy brooks quilted car coat around last november for like $300 on sale from ralphlauren.com and a NTer said he got his in like Feb for around $150 from lord and taylor

Back
Top Bottom