**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

any updates for this weekends outlets sales before i hit up the store tomorrow?
no changes in promos for mens a few changed in women on thursday... most mens outerwear/sweaters are 30%/40% off... scarves 30% off, skier beanies 40% off, wovens 40%, vintage fit denim 40% 

womens BL winter games collection at 30% or 40% off, Lauren outerwear 30% off 

... looks to be heavy markdowns/promotional changes 11/13(most likely black friday promotions)

Tried to use the 50% off joint at the outlet this morning, they said it was fake, would not honor it. I was about to throw a fit, then I realized it's entirely possible that it is fake.

That coupon can't be fake especially since I've used it at like 3 outlets.

If it is fake salutes to whoever made it. :smokin

Tried to use the 50% off joint at the outlet this morning, they said it was fake, would not honor it. I was about to throw a fit, then I realized it's entirely possible that it is fake.
The one from this thread? That coupon not fake fam.

Yep. I didn't think it was, everyone been using it. Why I can't use it? Price was too good to be true.
Crazy...What were you tryna cop and what was the price?

Idk about the one posted in here but I def received the 50% outlet coupon for 1 item thru my email. Good until the 12th if I remember correctly

Yea it wasn't fake. Used it like 5 times so far. Bout to go again later today and then once more next week. The one posted here expires on the 15th...

Yeah I'm def going back to the outlets at least one more time with that coupon... Copped too much Lo last weekend not to get my hustle on....

That coupon came around just in time actually since I usually buy alot of Lo from the insider sale

nigguhhs on hypebeast eatin too

love working at the mall, i get to hit up RL all weekend at least 3 times a day 

gonna post pics of whats on sale 

Yea it wasn't fake. Used it like 5 times so far. Bout to go again later today and then once more next week. The one posted here expires on the 15th...

Yeah I'm really starting to get pissed. I feel like they played me. I should file a complaint or something, this is discrimination lol.

Yeah I'm really starting to get pissed. I feel like they played me. I should file a complaint or something, this is discrimination lol.
I'd be a little irked.  All they would need to do is enter the code on the coupon to see if their system takes it or not.  That employee was just trying to block your flourishment. 

Last edited:

Go back and try another associate its a legit coupon fam.... I was just worried I would have to pull up the email at some point but no one ever tried me.

can anyone point me to what page the %50 coupon is on. I've searched through 16 pages to no avail, ha. Im seeing random 20 and 30 for macys, but can't find the 50% i keep seeing referenced for the polo outlet.

Killa Cam with that sweater some of yall straight frontin' on...

Joint is tuff

sorry to hear bout that @FrankMatthews  ...i would have talked to manager they would have honored it for you, if you're friendly about it and not a d bag we're more than willing to help you out....we've been told we can't refuse the coupons so no way anyone should really be denied at this point, but many associates are clueless as to what coupons are valid right now even some managers aren't aware cause they change so often 

another thing to note guys is verification only comes from our knowledge lol.. realistically our computers take any numbers and any codes and we just do everything manually..... so our computers "not being able to accept a coupon" is never a valid excuse 

also.. some of the 50% off coupons aren't dated they are sent out to the email and expire 30 days from when you receive it... 

theres been a ton of frustration with the coupons since most customers are getting better deals than we can get and so its understandable that many people are trying to find ways to not honor it 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom