**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

That jacket was $249.99 - 30% or 40% on outerwear - 50% coupon = around $60 or so. I would have to find my receipt. I picked up one on Saturday.

Damn, might have to scoop that for the price. I'll see what my Castle Rock outlet has on Fried Aye.

Pick ups from this weekend and today using the 50% off coupon. Missing are pics of two of my wife's sweaters and a long sleeve t-shirt she picked up. Also missing are pics of my dad's sweaters and shirts he picked up. It was take the family to Woodbury Outlet weekend. LOL! Since I was using the 50% off coupons. I was giving out my friends and family 30% coupons I printed out to people in line either behind or in front of me.

Last edited:
Just left Houston again. I told the cashier how I was sad about the 50% coupon ending and she let me use it on everything. Very cool

Nice pickups, the outlest discount is insane. It's taking a lot of self control not to go back for another round.

I'm hoping they do something similar to move all of the flagship inventory when the Spring collections start to roll out.

I'm gonna stop by tomorrow and see if they're gonna accept this 50%off I'm not sure on whether I should ask the cashier at the check out or should I just ask a store manager before I even start shopping .

I'm gonna stop by tomorrow and see if they're gonna accept this 50%off I'm not sure on whether I should ask the cashier at the check out or should I just ask a store manager before I even start shopping .

Just start shopping. It's legit. I've used it in 2 different outlets several times no questions asked. But just remember the coupon is only supposed to be used once on one item. YMMV depending on how cool or easy going your cashier is. They are suppose to take the coupon after use on one transaction.

Just start shopping. It's legit. I've used it in 2 different outlets several times no questions asked. But just remember the coupon is only supposed to be used once on one item. YMMV depending on how cool or easy going your cashier is. They are suppose to take the coupon after use on one transaction.

Thanks one last thing should I print it out or just show the picture on my phone ? I gotta wake up early and hit two different outlets tomorrow .

Thanks one last thing should I print it out or just show the picture on my phone ? I gotta wake up early and hit two different outlets tomorrow .

I would just print them out. I had several copies with me. The only pain was I had to do multiple trips in and out of the store and use different cashiers. You may get one who is ok to do it with all the items you want though. Plus I had my wife with me so we really purchased 2 items at a time with different cashiers. I also got a thank you email this morning for making a purchase. Lol.... no thank you for the 50% coupon.....

Last edited:
The shawl collar cable knit sweaters are a huge come up for those who love shawl collars. They have not done a great fitting shawl collar cable knit like these in years. I grabbed every color: Green, Navy, and Orange. I also grabbed the camo hooded parka, very nice for $75 (40% off outerwear + 50% off single item) the sweaters ended up being about $45 each. I am making another trip tomorrow to grab some cargos, very nice thick canvas joints that will hopefully fit well. I saw them in olive and tan. I may grab a couple of duck sweaters too... not sure.

A few cats on IG are stating this shirt released. Wrong season for it tho but looks nice.

Last edited:
^We musta been on the same wavelength ha! I believe the pants the model is wearing is whats for sale, not the shirt yet. Its in the pants section on rl.com

Shot out natburna for putting me up on the cruise collection. Starting early this year I see.

And heres a few of the things I've seen in person for spring/summer so far.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom