**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

New coupon looked fake.
meanwhile got these 84 shipped on .com

dude, when did you cop? I don't see then on the site.

I need new RLX cargos. Both colors.

Ordered these off .com a few hours ago. Debating if I should pull the trigger on the Reversible Murray Jacket... Anyone think I'll be able to grab it for less down the road?

50% off coupon does indeed still work. Copped the Combat Jacket for $87

Ordered these off .com a few hours ago. Debating if I should pull the trigger on the Reversle Murray Jacket... Anyone think I'll be able to grab it for less down the road?

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1266558/width/500/height/1000[The/IMG]
[IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1266561/width/500/height/1000

50% off coupon does indeed still work. Copped the Combat Jacket for $87

If inventory is 9 or more in your size they are pretty much guaranteed to go down more in price. Ralph is trying to cut down on shipping RRL stuff to outlet so they are trying there best to sell items online or at retail stores. There are RRL items myself that I'm waiting for to go on deeper discount since stock is really high for my size. I only bought 3 RRL items myself off the current sale because my size was selling out fast.

If inventory is 9 or more in your size they are pretty much guaranteed to go down more in price. Ralph is trying to cut down on shipping RRL stuff to outlet so they are trying there best to sell items online or at retail stores. There are RRL items myself that I'm waiting for to go on deeper discount since stock is really high for my size. I only bought 3 RRL items myself off the current sale because my size was selling out fast.

Cool, good looks. That's the reason why I grabbed the denim and sweatshirt earlier. Only had a few in my size when I placed my order. Really hoping to grab the jacket soon, been eyeing it for a minute.

The 50% off work at the regular Polo stores (5th ave) or just outlets?

I can't get to the outlet before Monday and I don't wanna miss out if this is a fake :lol:

Got a pair of jeans and a thermal at Macys for a total of $73 today. Cashier hit me up with $10 & $20 off the already on sale stuff at the register. She hooked it up :pimp:

Last edited:
The 50% off work at the regular Polo stores (5th ave) or just outlets?

I can't get to the outlet before Monday and I don't wanna miss out if this is a fake :lol:

Got a pair of jeans and a thermal at Macys for a total of $73 today. Cashier hit me up with $10 & $20 off the already on sale stuff at the register. She hooked it up :pimp:

Outlets only

Cashier was like "WHAA there's another one (coupon)"
Checked with manager and honored it
Coming back for that reindeer button up

Cashier was like "WHAA there's another one (coupon)"
Checked with manager and honored it
Coming back for that reindeer button up

sounds like a scary moment lol.. hoping i can make it up there today.. got a few things i wouldn't mind grabbing

I don't know if this is a brand new season parka, but mostly all the places that carry Polo where I live (Toronto) don't have this particular jacket which is pretty odd to me. Maybe they just sell out super fast? Was hoping to try it on to get an idea of the sizing before purchasing online so I'm kind of weary.
ohwell.gif

Debating on getting this one. Only problem is I live in Miami and it gets cold 1 week out of the year here, but this sweater is too hard!

Back
Top Bottom