**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I've done it with Rrl for fall 2012 lol. But I come to realize the only thing I really wear are the graphic tees and seasonal denim .
Nice! How difficult was it to track down all of the wash colors, footwear, ties, hats, belts and wallets? And there's the limiited #1 of #?? items too...

Did an SA do the heavy lifting for your on getting them ordered?

Also, when are you going to start listing on Ebay...

Nice! How difficult was it to track down all of the wash colors, footwear, ties, hats, belts and wallets? And there's the limiited #1 of #?? items too...

Did an SA do the heavy lifting for your on getting them ordered?

Also, when are you going to start listing on Ebay...

Sa did all the hunting down , came up to a cool 19k after everything . . That was with some stuff getting marked down to clearance .

Funny you ask about eBay I just put a couple things up Friday but didn't want to turn this into a buy and sell post. None of the heavy hitters but a few quality things up for now.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=291337141743

i think it's completely possible to own every item in an collection. if you live in a big city like NYC and can get to all the spots for the one-off store exclusives... and then know where to go online. having a few SA's on hand helps too. i've never really collected in that manner, i just tend to like certain pieces in a collection and will just go after those. 

Question for those who own the Plaid Workshirt Hoodie: How is the quality/weight?  Been scheming and looks like now is the time to buy. 

The young Gawd, Manolo Rose, rocking RL like a champ...

Peace, king... we see you. You moving out here!

NTRLTV, we know drama & RL...

Last edited:
Thinking of picking up a bear sweater, anyone have any fit advice? I'm usually an M in everything. There's none in my local stores.

I jus ordered em. They'll b here next week. Couldn't pass that price! Glad to hear the quality is good. I was nervous r about em too...

Good point, it's just hard to imagine that a someone could get every piece in a collection. You have certain items that are part of an RL collection that are made as in-store exclusives just for Neiman Marcus, Dillard's, and other department stores that the RL flagships don't carry. It sees like everytime that I think I've seen an entire collection, a few items surface that I never knew existed. It's these things that makes RL so interesting to me.
This is almost the case every time

Has anybody pulled the trigger on the Straight Japan Selvedge Jean? At that price I am tempted but not sure of quality and fit being D&S. Never purchased jeans from D&S before.

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/...99&s=D-DollarRank-POLO&pg=2&parentPage=family

I can almost guarantee that particular denim is up to par with the rrl denim just re-badged obviously to look less expensive. Thats a really good price.

Can't comment on these jeans but looking at the listing it's ridiculous how D&S is using Japanese denim when RRL got switched to Cone :smh:

Last edited:
Big Sur Collection SS15

The handknit hoodie is official, much better than the terry cloth version. But the colors in it just don't give it a native feel.

The jacket is also dope, it's a combination of the Satin Kimbu jacket and the Satin military jacket.

Spring 15 borrows so heavily from past seasons I feel like I already own most of it.
dcr9qkqc9.png

I'm going to stick with tracking down Fall/Winter when these collections roll out.

Back
Top Bottom