**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

according to the SAs i've spoken to, Rugby will have sales going on until they close in Feb.

I thought Rugby was doing well though???? I don't want them to go :smh:

Also, day after New Years Sales = SO MUCH LOVENESS. I always clean up at Macy's/Dillard's. Hoodies, coats/jackets, this year I'mma look for deals on sweats. Maybe some oxford shirts. Sweaters.

Bit the bullet on some things in the Polo Holiday Sale. Dont think things will get much cheaper for the things i'm checking for (unless there's a final winter sale)

That red indian rugby came in from Rugby, and I must say it looks iller in person. I want that Maldon indianhead rugby even more now

in desperate need of a polo winter jacket ...smh

lawd knows i havent bought a winter in YEARS!!!...

hopefully ill pull the trigger on that black "Elmwood" puffer & the white/blue "Team Racer" joint also...

that sale they got going is wicked for real..

en.com[/SIZE][/B] come out buy,sell,trade and have some fun + see a great show >http://dallaspenn.com/weblog/ http://www.youtube.com/user/BLUCHEEZ

Last edited:
uggghhh...Just peeped the RL site past few days and I ordered a shelbourne jacket then the quilted 5-pocket jacket.....then I saw they had a better sale over at lord and taylor so I ordered the 5 pocket jacket from them and I tried to cancel my orders from RL but these mofos process that **** so quick so I couldnt.....Now today I got the RL jacket from L&T but it was the wrong jacket.....FFFFUUUUUUU

They finally got it back on again? I'm in there. Screw RL Vintage lol

P.S. - Hope it's 420 friendly :pimp:
Idk about the 420 thing. Divine(rl vintage/67trade) is people's just like dallas is people's(nothing to do with Lo) and a good dude, love the work he do for the kids in the hood! I salute that.plus u would bugg out at all the I.t.'s he's had something to do with...lets just say a lot over the years...!!!!!

Hammer over the head type ish!
shhhhhh! I plead the "FIF"!!

I thought Rugby was doing well though???? I don't want them to go :smh:
Also, day after New Years Sales = SO MUCH LOVENESS. I always clean up at Macy's/Dillard's. Hoodies, coats/jackets, this year I'mma look for deals on sweats. Maybe some oxford shirts. Sweaters.

What kinda sales does Macy's usually have on the day after new years?

I'll most likely swing by. Of all the times I've been to Highline, 420 was def in the air. Action Bronson was even throwing out dubs to ppl.

Read on another forum Woodbury Commons NY Polo Outlet had some of the same discount pieces from the site that were $40 during Black Friday for $15. Pure speculation but if anyone has time I guess its worth. I called and they have items in stock (845) 928-4637. They have 30% off clearance items for the store. Also Riverhead NY outlet does not have Rugby in stock.

Got my RRL jeans I ordered online today. :smh: at the way it was packed, pant legs were rolled up to the thighs then folded inside. Now the legs are all crumpled.

RL has been doing that for a long time. That's why I always order everything with the free gift packaging

Got my RRL jeans I ordered online today. :smh: at the way it was packed, pant legs were rolled up to the thighs then folded inside. Now the legs are all crumpled.

:smh: thats that ish I don't like.

RL has been doing that for a long time. That's why I always order everything with the free gift packaging

yup, did this for the first time this year, on a pre-Christmas order for my son(he'll be here late January 2013 - :pimp:) and each item came separately boxed, nicely folded wrapped in RL paper, w/ an RL card with a personalized message from us, to my son. Going forward, I will be clicking 'gift' everytime I place an order.

copped this for lil man:

Back
Top Bottom