**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

smh... that vest
sick.gif
Word

Hopefully Macy's still has the white/blue tie dye Polo from the last season. Washed it and color from another shirt bled onto the white part. I got to wear it once and bought not even three weeks ago.

what the .....

I was hoping this season would be dry so I wouldn't have to shop. My closets are full with more clothes than I can wear, just came back from bed bath beyond for some extra hangers :smh:

A6103 :smokin

Last edited:
Damn this season is playing with my emotions.
happy.gif
mad.gif

A ton of heat this winter...but not enough doe for it all.
mean.gif

The vest,grey jacket/button up/that green black RLX jacket/RLX bear sweater/...not to mention stuff just popping up on RL.com not shown it hurts.

Last season beacon vest with the leather yoke was better imo. I bought it on sale but then returned it. It was way too insulated to wear down here in Atlanta. If this season version is a lighter weight i will cop.

That deer graphic cardigan is just ok... The front is kinda plain, and I think it had chest pockets which I didn't like.

Last edited:
Im very disappointed with Purple Label collections this season. Half of it is just last years polo northern lights collection with higher price points. Also, there's a lot of hybrid items where cut corners on quality materials.

Last edited:
LEGIT old school tags I've seen like that. Check the stitching and if it shows on the backside it might be bawndoolio
eyes.gif
. Stitching and fit is usually the dead give away.

Anywho..

Found this in storage still in great shape
happy.gif
but too big for me now
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom