**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

thanks to all who answered

the sweater is 88% cotton and 12% cashmere with suede elbow patches

I wanna shrink it without ruining the patches, what y'all think?

It depends on the items. Cardigans I buy the same size as regular blue label stuff. T shirts fit smaller though so I sized up.
Thanks man. I was eyeing the Rugby Gothic "R" pull over hoodie. So for a rugby hoodie do I buy the same size I would for a regular blue label stuff? No difference? 

huge lo head
9/11 2001 sweater

Dope piece to own.. I've seen it for over a G on ebay

copped both of these
went ham'ron on rugby.com yesterday will post pickups when they arrive ... forgot to order gift packaging, though :smh:

u should see how they had mines balled up in that plastic bag :smh:. my mom said they mad they going out of business thats why my shirts came like that lol.

I ordered all my rugby items as gifts but the last couple shipments didn't come in gift boxes but they weren't balled up either

these popped back on the site yest. morning in x-large ... tried to order; wouldn't let me add it to the cart ... tried to do a phone order; no dice ... ended up just copping on the bay

Post pick up's fellas, you'd think we would see more pics.
Hammercharge that indian head cardigan is calling me, im sure after posting that pic it'll sell out.

^^^ Which one?

There's a few at my TJ Maxx but they're still in the $350-450 range...gonna be a few months before they drop to more manageable levels

There's a blue one and two army green...I'll post pics later if I make it down there soon

Last edited:
^^ alright, thanks.

Also - does anyone have any info on cargo shorts/pants with a pocket label like these?

I have two pairs my girl bought me from macy's probably 7 or 8 years ago and they're some of my favorites by far...I NEVER see them on ebay, either (although I only look like once a month)

Hoping that alot of rugby ends up in marshalls/tj maxx. I missed out on a bunch of things because i waited to long to pull the trigger smh

Back
Top Bottom