**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Still waiting on my order.
frown.gif
mad.gif

On another note the Bear sweater mock necks are going for around $260 to $300 on the bay right now.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Polo-ralph-...673313?hash=item1c5c8aa0e1:g:wewAAOSwwbdWNgi5
because of the buttons the bear placement looks awkward (gut area). crew neck looks better imo.

Jus received an order. Came in a box...my guess if you order a shirt or something small, you get a bag...larger items/order gets the box...but who really knows lol...

@SneakerPimp2k8 might be hitting you about that cotton Bear my man.

Sounds like a plan bro.

Smh out of no where RL dropped the prices 30% on a whole bunch of items, kills me when they do this right after I order a bunch of items, they are disrespectful :smh:

Dope pickups up there fellas, I'm feeling that fair isle sweater :smokin

What are you guys thoughts on the RL two toned shearling? I missed out on last years shearling and have wanted one badly ever since. Does it look too busy?? Has anyone seen it in public yet?

ahat20, a lot of people slept on that ski patrol ruby. The details are very subtle and clean.

@producer, those gloves are my favorite item from last year. I keep checking the site for this year's version and the matching boots.

@SP- The new shearling looks like there's a shine to it in the pics, but i do like the lighter wool compaired to last year's bomber.

Thx for the code... The stuff came at like 7pm Tuesday night... I got 20 pairs of the flag bear socks

Some stuff from Macys in there as well..

Several people thought I was wearing a Xmas sweater EARLY while wearing the flag bear for veterans day. LOL!!!

What are you guys thoughts on the RL two toned shearling? I missed out on last years shearling and have wanted one badly ever since. Does it look too busy?? Has anyone seen it in public yet?
Is this The One you're referring to...   If Not, thoughts on this RRL

I'm really Liking this Jacket... Only Problem is the price!
sick.gif
   I'm guessing it will not see a sale either!!

Last edited:
It's cool I was gonna cop the limited one that dropped 2 years ago but I struck out. I live in south Texas doe so all I would do is look at it if I ever copped.
That jacket is totally unnecessary in south Texas, but on the bright side your city has Chacho's which is the GOAT mexican.

Can anyone give me some info on the Wakefield corduroy and how you feel about it? Is it worth it?

the buffalo leather sleeves are top shelf. holla @ sneaker pimp, it's worth it....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom