**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

came in this week

Where can i find Cargo pants? It seems like they all done sold out on the RL website.. Somebody link me if im wrong

Looking for these joints

Any into on this jacket? Says it's a RLX, really thinking about copping. Listed at $288, but $50 at TJMAXX..Thanks

Really want that patchwork cardigan thats on the rugby website. Refuse to pay 300 for it though. I'm hoping they bring the price under 200 then I will probably cop.

A few more pic ups before the funeral
how much did the letterman varsity run you? can you comment on sizing?
Nice pickups MV in sure that rugby letterman will be grail status for some soon!
yeah, i slept on that. anyone know what the cheapest price was on that before it sold out?
Excellent pick ups Moorevisual. Do we have an estimated date for when the line will be completely axed?
i think Feb 2.
Really want that patchwork cardigan thats on the rugby website. Refuse to pay 300 for it though. I'm hoping they bring the price under 200 then I will probably cop.
i like parts of that cardigan but not all of it. that red sleeve with the moose on it reminds me of Abercrombie.

My Clarks are beat to death. Needed a new pair of Chukkas bad. Grabbed these Polo "Pitneys" for $90 shipped. They run about a full size big. Maybe even 1 ½. Sizing is comparable to the Clarks Desert Boot.

Back
Top Bottom