**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

The reason i didn't post the link is because the undercover lurkers roam threads and dont contribute. Every so called Lo head knows where that screen shot is from. Obviously you were savy enough to recognize and realize. Posting the link is like spoon feeding, sometimes you have to let them work.
Hope you paid less than i did.
Facts .I hear that . What code u use tho ? I copped the rio bird joint too for like 150 all together . Only got 20% off . Soon as I posted I was on it .

The reason i didn't post the link is because the undercover lurkers roam threads and dont contribute. Every so called Lo head knows where that screen shot is from. Obviously you were savy enough to recognize and realize. Posting the link is like spoon feeding, sometimes you have to let them work.
Hope you paid less than i did.
Hows the fit om this? I wear a L in custom fit  and its perfect but the description says its roomier than the custom fit but more form fitting the classic ???

Hows the fit om this? I wear a L in custom fit  and its perfect but the description says its roomier than the custom fit but more form fitting the classic ???
Fits like a custom fit in my opinion, I'd go with your custom sizing.
Might be overkill but i couldnt pass on the matching bucket for $34.

[@]ja508[/@ ]i used the 20% off 150 then i called customer service and asked if they could discount it any further and the nice lady added an exra 15% to the order.

Last edited:
Will they ship to the states?

There is a sale on the US site at the moment that I wanted a few things from, but they do not ship to the UK. I'm not sure if the rules are the same for the UK site.

Picked up this for cheap, house of Fraser have a great sale on atm, may ship USA..

For my girl, nice colours.

Last edited:
UK store doesn't ship to the US. I recently went through this a couple of months back (they had a sale like the one going on now) but I found out they wouldn't ship to the states. Didn't get much help  when I posted on here and asked how to get around this...Luckily I eventually got the products I wanted at an even lower price than the UK site sale from the US store. 
smokin.gif

You can have them ship to a 3rd party address in the UK and have them ship to your US address. I cant think of any of the names but there are a good number of companies that provide the service for a fee.

[@]ja508[/@ ]i used the 20% off 150 then i called customer service and asked if they could discount it any further and the nice lady added an exra 15% to the order.

Damn son. U eating . Salute , I see you. And u got that **** already? I wasn't trying to hit the store here in Boston . So I gotta wait until it ships .

Lol @ overkill. I'm thinking about kopping the shorts to go with the polo. Just to OD on somebody's beach.

Lol @ overkill. I'm thinking about kopping the shorts to go with the polo. Just to OD on somebody's beach.

Get everything that you want now,because when the opening ceremony starts and items are shown on tv the savages come out to play. I was close on getting the button up but that $200 price tag is no bueno.

Is there a factory store coupon floating around guys? I know the 30 percent friends and family ended today but I'm heading out tomorrow to the outlet

Came just to post about the prices on some RRL pieces. :nthat:

Does anyone have that Limited edition hooded flight jacket :nerd:

Definitely looks like a good pickup for F/W

Can't lie, I started filling up my cart and had to ask myself if I need this or had stuff like it already, which I did. Been ordering all day for other people though, I'm gonna live through y'all :smokin

Back
Top Bottom