**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

No bueno...

When is Russia gonna hack their website so we can live out here... ?

Anyway...

The Native print Gawd out here stylin'....

Buffalo bill deemed me worthy and liked a ton of my pics on ig

Yeah that tooled vest is a once a year pullout for me .

30% off on Macys right now. Martini Bear sweater comes out to $276 but with tax about $300. Just what a member was selling them for recently. Code: EVENT

Quick question I'm hopin someone can help me with. I'm looking at some Ralph Lauren Sweat Shorts, does anyone know how they would fit? Do they usually run big or true to size? Im usually a size small but I see they also got XS available. Not sure what to pick. Thank you

Last edited:
Quick question I'm hopin someone can help me with. I'm looking at some Ralph Lauren Sweat Shorts, does anyone know how they would fit? Do they usually run big or true to size? Im usually a size small but I see they also got XS available. Not sure what to pick. Thank you

Buy the size you would buy in sweatpants. I'm normally a small so I buy a small in shorts too

They have the Bear Sweater in B&T. You can get it from the B&T outlet stores in Charleston, SC. Harriman, NY or Myrtle Beach, SC. The store in Charleston has a ton of sizes

Anyway...

Y'all better put some respeck on Young Dro polo game...

His been pretty consistent over the last couple of years... sometimes a little too preppy but he like that's wave..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom