**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Can someone help me a coupon for the outlet for this week.

I'd ask the same, but Woodbury Commons is going to be a zoo this week. Wanted to see if they had any bear sweaters like some of the other outlets do. Trying to cop the RLX and USA bear sweaters.
I got an email sayin the outlets are 40% off this week. Look like BF sale started early...

Woodbury does carry some bear stuff like a sweater, some accessories and PJ pants.

Was hoping to get a coupon for this week to stack up on their already 40% off entire store discount. Anybody who can provide one, 'major shout out.

You any idea which ones? If you're headed that way lmk.

Any stores that typically reduce the price of bear sweaters for the holidays? Macy's seems to be hanging in there; online at least.

Jus screen shot the additional 30% off and show em. All they need is the code. The entire store is 40% off so that part is automatic

Last edited:
Can anyone drop some info on the quality of RL down coats? Are they warm/reliable?

I'm thinking about copping this http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=112004996

But I'm usually a TNF/Helly Hansen type of guy. I trust those brands because Pro's use them.

What about Ralph Lauren? I like to wear my coat without layering, so no hoodies or anything under them most of the time. Is it worth the $500?

Also, is the build quality of their outerwear top notch? I assume they don't have lifetime warranties like TNF...

Nomally i would say rl down jackets are subpar in terms of build/warmth but that particular one you posted is probably pretty dam good at that price range. They make a lot of cheaper, thinner down jackets but that one has the thick nylon with a good fill. Honestly you could get a warmer jacket for that price or less if you dont care about the brand. You gotta realize some of that price is purely the name. As good as the quality probably is on that particular coat, im sure RL has something better. Personally, if i was set on a RL jacket I'd spend another $200- $300 and go the next level up.

After a few tries, I've come to terms with RRL shirts not being for me.

The fabrics are awesome, but the fits are just too damn snug/long.

Stone cold fact!!..

Anyway,

lawyer to the stars and Podcast mogul Combat Jack along side Harlems Kush Champ and wordsmith Smoke Dza...

One of my very dear friends passed away so I'll be selling off some RLPL stuff to help his family through. 

I remember that he used to pick on me being so particular about my clothes. Now, I get to turn that around use to do something for his fam. It hurts like hell but I feel like he would've enjoyed the irony of it all.

RLPL Collis Slippers (DS 9.5), Polo (Leaping equestrian), and maybe the new reversible bomber from this year.

R.I.P. King

^sry for your loss bro. Lost a friend back in the spring, i know how it feels and what ur going thru. My condolences [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Keep ur head up bro. He forever watching over u

Last edited:
Went to the outlet in Simpsonville KY yesterday, first time there. Place was a wreck I guess from the holiday shoppers. They did have a good selection though..the normal 40% off then they had the 30% off coupon at the register. I ended up with 2 t shirts, 2 dress shirts, 2 pairs of sweat pants, 4 packs of socks and a pair of jeans for 200..couldn't beat it. They did have some ski bear sweaters and some other nice stuff still in most sizes. I have to shop in the big and tall so I miss out on alot of the real good stuff. Might hit the one here in Cincinnati this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom