**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Ive been waiting a month to be finally able to post this. I picked this up at a thrift store lat month. How do  i go about selling it anywhere? I've tried ebay and nothing, tried locally and only got lowballed

Nice find! [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Hmmm...what size?

Also, I got an interview for a store manager position at the Ralph Lauren store here!

Good luck man!

haven't really bought anything from RRL in a while. been spending my coins on John Elliot. but these two sweaters are must haves. glad they brought back the Black Cat.

I saw this at tj maxx for 99 but it was to small for me..
What season is this jacket from?

went to goodwill the other day to get some sweats for the gym and found some fleece polo sport sweatpants in an xl 'twas meant to be ... theyre magnets for dog and cat hair but super comfy and the fit is great

Last edited:
Pages been [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Dat Riviera though :nerd:

Anywho...AKOO out here jacking. :x :rofl:

Last edited:
Tip been jacking RL for years now. I hear he buys whole lines at the ATL store and then returns them lol, probably just needs some "inspiration" for the design team. But yeah, Akoo was birthed by RL from the very beginning.

Tip been jacking RL for years now. I hear he buys whole lines at the ATL store and then returns them lol, probably just needs some "inspiration" for the design team. But yeah, Akoo was birthed by RL from the very beginning.

Same thing with strivers row and Rrl . JG used to by the newest season and return everything in about a month .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom