**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY THE POLO BEAR T SHIRTS ARE ONLY SOLD AT OUTLETS
WHY NOT THE POLO MANSION OR AT ANY OF THE REMAINING POLO STORES THAT'S LEFT OR WHY NOT ON THE INTERNET

WHY ?

btw the reason i typed on caps is caused i'm pissed i cant buy a polo bear t shirt anywhere else
i'm not going on a bus to the outlets for 3 hours for a damn t shirt

Last edited:
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY THE POLO BEAR T SHIRTS ARE ONLY SOLD AT OUTLETS
WHY NOT THE POLO MANSION OR AT ANY OF THE REMAINING POLO STORES THAT'S LEFT OR WHY NOT ON THE INTERNET []
It's to bait people into the outlets where a good % might buy something else. They also might be testing popularity before doing similar larger runs.
I'm assuming to drive traffic to the outlets where people are more likely to spend more at the outlet rather than making a trip for just the shirt.
^All true. RL has started using the outlet stores to generate much needed profits for the brand since the corp. closed many flagship stores. They have been making take down versions of popular relesaes for a few years. Last year they introduced the outlet exclusive denim collection, and now it's the limited bear tees. They are producing most of the outlet collects using fast fashion strategy in order to maximize returns.
The outlet store inventory will only get better IMO since RL needs the revenue.

:smokin Nice.

New shirts wrinkled but it works.

:smokin everything polo

One more light swoop.
nice buys.

Copped this
This is one that people will regret passing on. Nice purchase. :smokin

Last edited:
Also, for those who are far from outlets, you have further incentive to leave with something to justify an hour plus trip one way. That's what I did when my local outlet sold out of the bear sweaters. I bought other items so that I didn't feel like I wasted my time. Some people will end up buying stuff they didn't intend to.

My outlet hasn't even received the new bear shirt yet SMH...someone in here earlier was looking for black watch stuff if I recall. Might wana check ya outlet for those. Other than that, dry as usual...

When you stop for a bear tee and end up with 13 pieces.... Thankfully they didn't have everything in my size. Outlet > website right now.

Beach shirt sitting at my outlet. They only have like 8 or 9 of them though. Thinking about copping today.

Don't know why they keep doing white tees...smh

Damn. I used the 25% off that I had. Still got lots of sizes over the counter they had to get my XL in the back though.

Bear shirts always sit at the outlet I go to,as of last Sunday they still had some of the last one left.I got no interest in the beach bear,they need to get away from white shirts and stick to gray.

Bear shirts always sit at the outlet I go to,as of last Sunday they still had some of the last one left.I got no interest in the beach bear,they need to get away from white shirts and stick to gray.

Id have copped if they released it in yellow. Its summer...they need to drop colors other than white and gray

Back
Top Bottom