**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

laugh.gif
Wut?
People like Young Dro and the "Been had Polo" Youtube guy made a mockery of an iconic label. Like when the undesirables move into the neighborhood and the property value starts declining.

People like Young Dro and the "Been had Polo" Youtube guy made a mockery of an iconic label. Like when the undesirables move into the neighborhood and the property value starts declining.
The decline of Real Estate value? Really? We're talking about clothing.

Saturation of retroed pieces is going to have a particular market lose it's value if you know what i mean and alot of people are not going to be too enthused about it. 
hey nat i say f**k em. A bunch of culture vultures are the only ones that's really mad about nothing! (Market value of old said pieces) I can't rob for as much as I used to on eBay cause they bringing out a retro!! Boo f**king hoo!!

I'm not calling you stupid, but you're acting like it. It was a figure of speech, a metaphor.
...which makes no more sense than your Hiaku about Black Chinese Food and Forgetful Horses. what another person or group of people do with their own clothing has nothing to do with the brand itself.

I picked these up yesterday. My local Macy's was having a sale. The long sleeve was $100 and the t-shirts were $9.85.

...which makes no more sense than your Hiaku about Black Chinese Food and Forgetful Horses. what another person or group of people do with their own clothing has nothing to do with the brand itself.
yeah i dont think anyone understood what he was getting at with that "metaphor".

hey nat i say f**k em. A bunch of culture vultures are the only ones that's really mad about nothing! (Market value of old said pieces) I can't rob for as much as I used to on eBay cause they bringing out a retro!! Boo f**king hoo!!
Waddup Krash!! If you are referring to the resellers i say **** em too cause they savages and have no place on earth. However, I'm looking at it at a collectors standpoint. Example: If you own an original Ferrari Daytona (365 GTB) you would know the rarity and the nostalgia of the car, right? X amount was made and won X amount of races, etc, etc.... Now the car is worth X,XXX,XXX. If Ferrari decided to get a retro committee together and said lets make XX amount to the public for sale. Not to other Ferrari enthusiasts but the general public. AND, lets sell it for X,XXX,XXX just like how the original, mint condition 365 GTB is selling now. If you owned the original 365 GTB, wouldn't you be pissed the hell off that you broke your *** to own the OG, made countless amounts of delas and doe,  giving up your prized **** to get it? Even though classic cars are in no comparison to vintage gear but i imagine that the concept is the same.

Waddup Krash!! If you are referring to the resellers i say **** em too cause they savages and have no place on earth. However, I'm looking at it at a collectors standpoint. Example: If you own an original Ferrari Daytona (365 GTB) you would know the rarity and the nostalgia of the car, right? X amount was made and won X amount of races, etc, etc.... Now the car is worth X,XXX,XXX. If Ferrari decided to get a retro committee together and said lets make XX amount to the public for sale. Not to other Ferrari enthusiasts but the general public. AND, lets sell it for X,XXX,XXX just like how the original, mint condition 365 GTB is selling now. If you owned the original 365 GTB, wouldn't you be pissed the hell off that you broke your *** to own the OG, made countless amounts of delas and doe,  giving up your prized **** to get it? Even though classic cars are in no comparison to vintage gear but i imagine that the concept is the same.
what's good on your side nat. I get what you are saying but that's the thing I don't collect, I rock!! Plus I have no respect what so ever for Those's that so called "set the bar" for the resell. Hey get your paper but you won't get it from me,I don't come from that school of thought. New indian old Indian what ever its the same song from the same dudes. Nat what about all the kicks that nike retros that have bad quality but cost more yet they still fly off the shelves. Line ups(?) for what?? I just cop the bhm SB's and the spot I went to had a long a** line ,I don't do lines at all for no clothes but these dudes stood in the freezing cold for ****** Jordan retros!! Lmao. I was in i was out,cop and go. A lot these "power piece"(I laugh every time I hear this) cats are just that 'cats' so they do f**k boy things like trying to beat you in the head for some **** that's not worth it. Again get your paper but you won't get it from me. This is not to you nat but to any and all trying to come up off the next man. I have traded and sold trash bags of Lo and never tried to beat nobody to me that's sucker s**t but that's what suckers do and this is the day and age we live in. I rock,I don't collect.

Last edited:
Ahhh man this is so nice, I still want it. :smokin

Only chance is if they start popping up at outlets etc. I finally ordered mine two Sundays ago, and was told as of last Monday all sale items were being sent back to the warehouses. I've been so busy recently that I slacked and the size I wanted (Medium) were sold out across the country. I had to buy a Large, hopefully it works fit wise.

Last edited:
 I was in i was out,cop and go. A lot these "power piece"(I laugh every time I hear this) cats are just that 'cats' so they do f**k boy things like trying to beat you in the head for some **** that's not worth it.
Word up, when you said that i had one person in mind we know of.... Not trying to blow his spot but he'll be known as CHEESEBURGERS. The era you came up in i know how you see it. We had gear by the boatloads and effed it off. But as i got wiser and heard plenty MIA stories that **** on mines, dudes put in work to get that one Lo piece that was sold only in Sax or Bloomies on like Thursday March 22 at 2:30 PM when it was released. I equate that to a victory or a battle won or lost. I knew peeps that got vicked for their lo and so on. I'm just speaking about (not for) those who have deep collections and did aquire their **** from OG MIAs, vics and kept them pieces or dudes who really see the value of the **** in their eyes. I myself don't see a huge pricetag for some Pwing **** because it's hot but not that hot to me. Like i said arlier in a post that i'm into the screenprints and graphics because the work put in to making the design and quality. If your prints kept up over the years with no cracking and peeling then it's worth $$$ to me. I'd be pissed if they drop a print rugby on rlvintage for the same amount of $$$ and it's brand spankin new. It better drop for $145 like the other rugbys out there. Then guess what? It will go on sale then clearance then its a go just like that Indian head. I dunno where my post is going right now but EOD, keep that **** where it is back then and make new ITs if you wanna "bring i back".

:smh:

Only chance is if they start popping up at outlets etc. I finally ordered mine two Sundays ago, and was told as of last Monday all sale items were being sent back to the warehouses. I've been so busy recently that I slacked and the size I wanted (Medium) were sold out across the country. I had to buy a Large, hopefully it works fit wise.

Did the price drop further before it got sent back to the warehouses?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom