**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Finally!!!

^ The 25% one? I doubt there's a lot of reduced stuff still up right now (I haven't checked), which is probably where a person can really take advantage. IIRC that disc is applicable to most standard items. Any time it rolls around I just buy under garments and t-shirts.

Last edited:
Heard the Sale was only 25% off and RRL is not included. I hope the sale is In store and not only online. My store has this orange field Jacket with an American flag patch on the arm that I really want but MSRP is like 500

^ Well according to an RL employee over on StyleForum there's another sale coming early May (private sale beginning April 24). I don't know what the percentage is, but RRL is apparently included.

^ Well according to an RL employee over on StyleForum there's another sale coming early May (private sale beginning April 24). I don't know what the percentage is, but RRL is apparently included.
cool,probably will hold out for that sale then. there is like 20 Items I want from RRL not including those Wingtip Bowery boots
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom