**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

So whose wallets are ready :lol: ? Because they have released in UK, and will be in stores soon.
Screenshot_20171229-082843.jpg

Im glad RL released these days after Christmas and that they are very expensive.

Hopefully these 2 factors will slow reselling and hoarding down for the people that really want the sweater.

Last edited:
I wish RL’s site operated like Macy’s some times but I understand why they don’t. Macy’s some times offers free shipping at $25

RL’s magic # is always $125 lol. I see a lot of stuff in the sale section that would probably easily be sold out by now but the problem is they attempt to force you buy something you don’t necessarily want to add up to $125 for $8 off shipping... I get the business practice tho

It’s also one of the reasons I avoid Finishline for release day shoes aside from their terrible splash page. That shipping price on top of tax some times will make me change my mind on an entire purchase

So who's wallets are ready :lol: ? Because they have released in UK, and will be in stores soon.
Screenshot_20171229-082843.jpg

Im glad RL released these days after Christmas and that they are very expensive.

Hopefully these 2 factors will slow reselling and hoarding down for the people that really want the sweater.
I’d rock.... especially given I wasn’t able to get any of the regular Stadium drops and I refuse to pay resell lol

I’d rather ppl who bought multiple to flip be stuck with them than me paying an extra... like they went thru any extra effort to get it in the first place lol

I’d rock.... especially given I wasn’t able to get any of the regular Stadium drops and I refuse to pay resell lol

I’d rather ppl who bought multiple to flip be stuck with them than me paying an extra... like they went thru any extra effort to get it in the first place lol

yah thats a beautiful sweater... nice enough to rock under a sport coat for work, too.

690 pounds = $932 in conversion, but there are sometimes premiums on RL stuff in UK, so what do we think this will cost here?
$795, $895?

dont think there will be a great market at that price to flip for profit... those track pants in the pictures they paired it with are nice, too.. think they are $595.
Macy's has a very similar version for lunar new year for $125... dual red stripes down the side, the purple label RALPH LAUREN script, too... only thing I dont like is the giant dragon at the bottom of the pant leg, but its black embroidery on black jogger.

yah thats a beautiful sweater... nice enough to rock under a sport coat for work, too.

690 pounds = $932 in conversion, but there are sometimes premiums on RL stuff in UK, so what do we think this will cost here?
$795, $895?

dont think there will be a great market at that price to flip for profit... those track pants in the pictures they paired it with are nice, too.. think they are $595.
Macy's has a very similar version for lunar new year for $125... dual red stripes down the side, the purple label RALPH LAUREN script, too... only thing I dont like is the giant dragon at the bottom of the pant leg, but its black embroidery on black jogger.
Wow the shirt costs that much? Should’ve known based on the inside tag

if anyone is looking for the following items from the stadium collection AT COST, drop me a PM. my guy is looking to move these ASAP.

patchwork polo S, M
split plates polo S

I usually don't like "Ralph Lauren", "Polo", nor any Brand Logos on any of the stuff that I buy, but the sweater does look nice. I would choose the purple label P-Wing sweater over the this one since the white fabric will turn yellow over time.
I really like what RL is doing by reissuing high qualify versions of polo classics under purple label, but the prices are going to keep me away

Exhibit A at over $1k
443-88064526-790681219001_CLASSICCHAIRMANNAVY_M.jpg

They dropping the flag sweater under PL for 1k? :lol: :smh:

I dunno, they basically did that with the bear (the cartoon fat cowboy bear) yet the sweater was cotton, not even cashmere to at least justify the price hike.

yah, the flag sweater has a Purple Label version... if seen it at the chicago store, but not online...

it's definitely a nice upgrade tho.... 100% cashmere, high quality.. looks hand-done, but not sure if it was. a world of difference from the $225 polo version.

I got the black on black "R" varsity purple label sweatshirt, and that **** was $595. i know it was mady in italy, but in terms of the material.... definitely not a $400 increase in quality from the Polo Scuba sweatshirts... and gotta "lay flat to dry" **** too.

Serial lurker here (used to post when the boards were still under .yuku). Figured I'd make a post before the year ends. Ralph was good to me this year. Recent pickups from the last few months:
IMG_7030F.jpg
IMG_7031e.jpg

Stadium release in Paris was a breeze. No raffles, no wrist bands. Walked in to a pretty empty store with little to no fanfare and got what I wanted plus more. Only thing they didn't have in stock was the Pop over. Hope the Snow Beach release in NYC is much more tame than the Stadium was. I have no plans on lining up outside of the Soho store In 20 degree weather.

Varsity fits perfectly. Can't say the same for some of the other pieces that came out this year. I had to size down in the Iconic Cardigan, The Marsh Coat and also the Crest sweater.

Back
Top Bottom