**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

recent... got my eye on the beacon hoodie, and, or cardigan.
Can you say where you get the Indian Head shirt from? You said you got it for $125. That shirt retails for almost twice that on the RL UK website and so it would be far cheaper to just buy it from an american seller and have it shipped to the UK for me. I dont see it up on RL's USA website yet but you cant even order internationally from RL.com anyways. Thanks.

So where is this half off / sale at dillards that you all speak of ?

Dillard's in my area (SC) say they are only doing 30 percent off items that are already marked down. Started today for Dillard's card holders and starts tomorrow for everybody else. Don't know exactly where they are doing 50 off. If you guys could let me know maybe I could order something from there and have it shipped

Having a little trouble with rl.uk I can't select a size quantity or add to cart. Any clues why these tabs are not showing up?

New  Indian  Button-up is a definite cop, I still like this remake from last year.

you know how we do family!

Last edited:
Dillard's in my area (SC) say they are only doing 30 percent off items that are already marked down. Started today for Dillard's card holders and starts tomorrow for everybody else. Don't know exactly where they are doing 50 off. If you guys could let me know maybe I could order something from there and have it shipped
My experience in the past is that this week is the 30%, next weekend will be down to 40% off, and whatever is left after those markdowns will be reduced to 50% off clearance. I specifically recall this happening during this time last year, but can't be sure if it will happen exactly this time around.

My experience in the past is that this week is the 30%, next weekend will be down to 40% off, and whatever is left after those markdowns will be reduced to 50% off clearance. I specifically recall this happening during this time last year, but can't be sure if it will happen exactly this time around.

might wait to pick up some items I've had my eye on if thats the case. Thanks for the insight

Dropped a couple winters back. Believe it came in that color and orange. Suppose to be hooded. Came across one on ebay in my size but passed...was worn and missing the hood. Tight I didnt cop when it 1st went on sale.

Spring '13 release I want to say. There was a whole line w/ that design on it. Varsity Jacket, Polo's, etc. I didn't get anything from that run so I cant tell you too much about it.

Last edited:
Yeah. It was one of those things pieces that at first look gets you open because there's the potential and familiarity factor, but then you peep harder and realize it was a so-close-yet-so-far-away effort. I agree about the stars - should have been confined to a smaller area of the piece. The flag patch on the upper left chest looks just slapped on, etc. With a few even relatively minor changes, it could have been a lot better.
Yeah, more like half that. That's like a $60 piece IMO. But, a lot of times sellers don't understand why something with a big polo spell out will go for $150 and then their piece that's similar won't. So, it can be hard to do deals like that sometimes. I've offered dudes very fair prices for stuff in the past and they get all offended. Many sellers think anything older with a bold design is worth a truck load. ...And, I'm not opposed to paying for power, but knock around pieces are knock around pieces.

Haha - You PS I was going to text you a screenshot of that auction last night for LOLZ, but it got late and I didn't want to disturb you. Dude had a sui sweater that get trolled up to 1800 also. But, there must have been real deals as well because he had a P-Wing track jacket that he ended early.

Hope everybody who went to the Deuce had fun. Wife and I had plans; I may have gone otherwise. Will probably check out the Lotrade event in March though.
Goodlooks on that price point...

spring 2014 delivery, retail is $145. there is an olive short sleeve polo (retail $145) with the same design in the back, as well as an olive military jacket. would be dope if there was a hat but that's just me wishing lol.

i was scratching my head when dude said "spring '13 release". i am looking at it like, this is the new joint with the matching jacket and s/s polo.

my friend, there is a hat that matches this shirt in a way by a particular identifier. came out a few years ago though.

Back
Top Bottom