**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Does anyone know if they made the "printed polar fleece mockneck" in children's? I found a listing from an online thrift auction and it says its a medium but the measurements they give are all wacky. Shoulder to Shoulder: 19", Bust/Chest: 46" Sleeves: 24" Length: 29". Does this check out to be a childrens Medium or an Adult medium? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Whats wacky about those measurements? Those are standard mens medium measurements, a little big for a M if anything. Bigger than a childrens XL for sure.

Last edited:
Whats wacky about those measurements? Those are standard mens medium measurements, a little big for a M if anything. Bigger than a childrens XL for sure.
oh okay my mistake. Clearly I'm not familiar with the sizing. Thanks for the info!

Shouts out to sneakerpimp2k8/Kush

Got like 8gz worth of stuff coming in this a.m.

My guy!!! I appreciate the kind words man and working with you, for what seems like years now. You and other people I shop with that started out just making transactions and now just hit each other up to chop it up about life. I appreciate the relationships made, far better than clothing and business. :nthat:
Thank you guys foe trusting me, most send gift payment or trust me with large sums of money and have never met me, that speaks volumes. Everyone have a great holiday weekend and be safe!!!

Monster haul Lengend. Everything there is quality.

SP, you've been taking good care of NT members for a long time. We appreciate you for it.

Last edited:
I can also vouch for the Pimp. He's as solid as they come when it comes to business :pimp:

Last edited:
San Diego folks:

Polo Las Americas/ San Ysidro or whatever has this polo hoodie marked at $39.99, but with the burgundy Polo logo
Minus 50%
$19.98
Then minus the stackable 30% coupon posted above,
It came out to 13.99 or so

They had a few left

The dark gray one was 69.99 minus 50% then the stackable 30%, so $24.99

Cheapest I've seen was when I bought the navy one last Black Friday for 40% off of $80 plus that rare 50% off one item coupon, making it $24

SMB - Thanks for the kind words bro, much appreciated

Air4Life - Thank you sir!!! :smokin

BklynStyleBaby - Hahahah yooo thats some real throwback **** right there, when things had just really started to get bad at HOH, I remember cops being out there that day, all for some pearl foams that ended up being re-released smh :smh:

Back
Top Bottom