**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I do. 1% of my RL clothing has the small pony. The other 99% of my RL has no branding at all. I've always liked the clothing were the design of the item speaks for the brand from hats and ties to shoes and outwear.

Mine is complete opposite 99% pony 1% vintage or no branding lol

@SneakerPimp2k8 once again much love. Everything positive said about him rang true.
Cosign...  @SneakerPimp2k8  is solid  

Transaction was smooth as a wallabee shoe
nthat.gif

@booie403    if that XL yacht jacket is too big for you, I have a mint Large to trade for it 

@h2k4 - Unfortunately I can only assist with items on RL.com

KingSIn- pleasure working with you bro, thanks for helping me liquidate, didn't realize how much of a hoarder I've been, in 2 weeks made 3k off of a very small portion of my wardrobe, I was disgusted :smh:
RL clothes hold some decent value and are always in demand, not mad at that at all :smokin

Type R - congrats homie!!!!! Glad I could assist on the tux man, you guys look amazing [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Any outlet coupons out there? I'm at the one in Wisconsin Dells right now, they got some good stuff here.

Don't have a problem with the small pony. But the giant pony with RALPH LAUREN POLO written in 72pt Times New Roman double bold font aren't for me

Watch cho mouf!!!!

Them joint are gaudy but go hard in a weed smoke filled reggae party in Brooklyn or queens or a reggae Sound Clash...

I have a whole selection of spell out/big horsey/block color/Lo-ympic items just for dancehall sugar have bars that only sell wrey & nephews white rum, henny and fronto leaf...

I don't business!!!

Definitely approve of the Big Pony joints, when I go out on Edgeware Road in London, I always see so many people wearing them.

Pattern in mean !!

A while back a couple people were interested in some Team USA stuff from the RL website but they weren't allowing discount pricing on them. They are now, so if anyone needs assistance on Team USA/olympic clothing shoot me a PM

Don't have a problem with the small pony. But the giant pony with RALPH LAUREN POLO written in 72pt Times New Roman double bold font aren't for me

Watch cho mouf!!!!

Them joint are gaudy but go hard in a weed smoke filled reggae party in Brooklyn or queens or a reggae Sound Clash...

I have a whole selection of spell out/big horsey/block color/Lo-ympic items just for dancehall sugar have bars that only sell wrey & nephews white rum, henny and fronto leaf...

I don't business!!!

Lol :lol: I respect it

Watch cho mouf!!!!

I don't business!!!
I don't do these, but I understand why you like them because of the memories they are tied too.

I do have a lot of love for the Native American knitted items because of the many colors, patterns, and workmanship that goes in them.

Last edited:
Watch cho mouf!!!!

I don't business!!!
:smokin

Back
Top Bottom