**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Gonna head to the outlet this week. Any coupons or anything ? :nerd:

Edit: just saw someone posted a 25% off on the last page. It expires today though hmm maybe I'll go today.

What exactly does @sneakerpimp2k8 do? :nerd: Pm me if u want :lol:

Last edited:
There's a new flight suit on the site. But it's Denim & Supply and not as good-looking as the Polo one that was previously on the site for a hot minute.

They want $300 for this, but I saw it available elsewhere online for, like, $170.

Last edited:
There's a new flight suit on the site. But it's Denim & Supply and not as good-looking as the Polo one that was previously on the site for a hot minute.

They want $300 for this, but I saw it available elsewhere online for, like, $170.

lookin like a extra for Ghostbusters b...

Thank you for the 25% off coupon earlier, copped a V-Neck, a USA Shirt, and some 9" shorts all for $47!

Anyway...

Mano-Lo Rose with the fire joint... [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Honorable mention to B. Dot with the basic tee

I'm curious about this one - where would someone wear something like this? 

I was thinking the same thing, idk what to think of if I saw someone at the mall walking around or at the bar chilling, this just got off work? Or is he onbreak.

:lol: right! Id think hes an exterminator or something

Foolish lol, looks like the gear I wear to work

Don't have a problem with the small pony. But the giant pony with RALPH LAUREN POLO written in 72pt Times New Roman double bold font aren't for me
Watch cho mouf!!!!

Them joint are gaudy but go hard in a weed smoke filled reggae party in Brooklyn or queens or a reggae Sound Clash...

I have a whole selection of spell out/big horsey/block color/Lo-ympic items just for dancehall sugar have bars that only sell wrey & nephews white rum, henny and fronto leaf...

I don't business!!!
Son, how did I miss this 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lookin like a extra for Ghostbusters b...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom